Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Cupidtrails

Have been writing to them for the past 2 weeks. No reply from customer care. When you call them, the call is sent to IVRS and gets disconnect automatically after some time. Highly dissatisfied with customer care. I needed help with intergration, waiting for support for the past 15 days. Uninstalling now.

August 5, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

Arata

All the 5 star reviews you might see here or on playstore are "Fake". Stupid account managers ask the clients - "sir review de do please". But in terms of helping out the client, they simply suck.

Extremely pathetic customer support. Unresponsible account managers and their managers too. They start their day at 11:00 AM. If you face a technical issue, you are on their mercy. The issue gets fixed on its own before your account manager bothers to reply to your ticket.

If you have a delay in delivery issue, the shipment gets delivered on its own, before your account manager bothers to esclate the issue to the courier. And when the shipment is delivered, after two days, they will reply saying the shipment is delivered and the issue is resolved. Its that much worse. I wonder how long they are going to survive as an aggregator with this kind of customer support.

Extremely pathetic customer experience. Would give them a ''Zero Star'' if possible. They dont even deserve 1 star.

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Gulabi Dori

We highly recommend Shiprocket. It has simplified our shipping. Some of the things that we really love about their app is (a) Dashboard (b) Order Tracking (c) NDR automation. Their team is very helpful and prompt with solving our issues.

Blak Natural Shampoo

Good App , user friendly. Good Service and support. Best in class, One stop solution for ecom players.

DudeMe

Pathetic and worst customer support. Everything is great but their support spoils everything, Poor attitude, and zero response
Secondly, Their onboarding team doesn't even care to help you set up and make u opt for higher plans, being a B2B business it is really important and they don't really care for customers,

I guess they are very rich and don't need new customers.

July 30, 2020

EARTHFOOD'S

We have had challenges for a while understandably due to COVID-19. However the account has been efficiently managed by Mr. Gurjot Singh Bhela. He has been available round the clock ensuring our concerns are duly addressed. Still looking for a payment solution for COD as customers are running short of cash (can have cards/ payment-links/ UPI/ Wallets, etc.). Assuming it is work in progress

July 29, 2020

The Little Details

terrible customer service and never resolves any tickets raised properly. The only thing they reply with on time is an automated reply saying sorry for delay in getting back to you and then nobody comes back with a solution. They have no proper relation with their courier partners as they can never resolve major issues raised!

July 29, 2020

Alamode By Akanksha

Great sync between Shopify and Shiprocket in India. Reduces shipping formalities, and makes the process extremely efficient. Top notch service by Mr. Rajesh Rana(Key Account Manager) Thanks for this

July 28, 2020

Million Cases

I have used this app since April 2019. The best option in E-commerce for beginners. Excellent service.

July 28, 2020

Quilt Comfort

Forget any replies from customer support. I am using shiprocket on my 3 stores. I created a new store recently and am unable to integrate shiprocket with my Shopify. I have called them and sent a mail too. It's been three days, the expert is yet to reach me.

Update 31-07-2020.

It's been 3 days now. Most of the times I keep on waiting for the courier to be picked up, but no one comes. The customers are cancelling orders, demanding refunds, in helplessness I turn to customer care. I have to wait for my call to get connected, it never does. IVR says "to get priority support please chat with us in impanelled chat. The chat is under maintenance.

Now who am I? A man losing money and peace of mind because of choosing Shiproket.

July 27, 2020