Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 25 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. december 2023

Thank You Tushar For Help.

ShopFast
3 måneder bruger appen
29. september 2023

I had a technical query regarding Integration and I was immediately put on call with Pallak from their team and she solved my problem instantly and quickly. Thank you.

Eve Jewellery
Mere end et år bruger appen
18. september 2023

Hi,
We Are Vedic Spoons, We like to Appriciate the Efforts of Mr.Rohit WHO PROVIDE US QUICK RESOLUTION Regarding order syncing we are now totally satisfy with the resloution provided, thank you

Vedic Spoons
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
6. december 2023

Integration with Shopify was quick and over a call. Tushar helped me step by step to link the channel. Now I need to test an order and integrate payment gateway. Seems easy to start.

Oil County
10 minutter bruger appen
8. september 2023

2 years of having been used shiprocket i guess Arav is the only guy who has helped me with my query asap, he helped me connect my shopify and shiprocket in a very seamless way. if shiprocket has more customer suport like arav then our life as well as shiprockets would be easier

Naazbyricha
7 måneder bruger appen
29. juni 2023

My order were not syncing to the shiprocket i called them and it took around 3 day to solve the problem the agent was yashika who helped me to get back to the track.
but this problem might've done faster so yeah i little more speed would be appreciated.

Colombian Brew Coffee
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
19. september 2023

i got a call back within 5 minutes from Shiprocket, and Arav solved my issue with integration within 10 minutes, he was helpful and quite understanding.

ApparelStory
6 måneder bruger appen
4. september 2023

Shiprocket is very useful for people running online businesses. From shiprocket team Mr. Arav resolve my issue quickly. Thanks

Hiratek
Mere end et år bruger appen
6. september 2023

one the the best shipping website i have come across, very convenient with the shipping part, delivery partners and very reasonble too. Issues are also solved at the earliest with ease, recently faced some issue with the site but was resolved by Mr. Rohit in no time. Enjoying the experience of shipping with shiprocket, it is truly a reliable site to associate with.

ayafashionstore.in
6 måneder bruger appen
17. september 2023

One of the best delivery apps I have used. The customer service is so speedy and reliable. I had an issue syncing orders and Palak guided me through it very well.
Highly Recommend!