Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 25 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. september 2023

Thank you so much Aarav for helping me out in this crucial journey. I was highly stuck in syncing my orders with Shopify. Your guidance has helped me to close my pending orders on priority. Thanks again

KRITINOVA INDIA
Indien
Mere end et år bruger appen
18. august 2023

Got A Call From Yashika In Less Than 10 Minutes After Complaint, She Resolve My Integration Issue Right Away. A Big Thanks To Her.

Cougar Motorsport
12 måneder bruger appen
18. september 2023

My issue of order not synced has been resolved very wisely by Mr.Arav. Good gudience and gentle behaviour with customer.Mr. Arav provided solution very patiently though there was network issue and voice was legging. Literally very happy with such a customer gudience and support.

Zaayra
Cirka en måned bruger appen
5. december 2023

Tushar was helpful

House Of Samari
17 dage bruger appen
12. september 2023

It's good to hear that you had a positive interaction with Palak and the technical team at Shiprocket. The staff and the business may benefit greatly from positive feedback like this. For all of their effort and commitment to delivering top-notch service, Palak and the technical staff at Shiprocket deserve praise. If you haven't already, think about providing a review or feedback on their website or platform to further express your gratitude and assist others in making wise judgments when selecting their services.

Zuavis
3 måneder bruger appen
28. december 2023

Tushar was of Great help. The resolution was swift and on point.

House of KT
15 minutter bruger appen
10. september 2023

I was facing problems with order sync and then I got a call from Palak from the Shiprocket technical team She guided me step by step on how to properly sync my orders Thank you so much for your help you were really professional THANKS A TON

aindiancart
4 måneder bruger appen
15. september 2023

I encountered an issue with status synchronization, so I raised a ticket with the Shiprocket team. I received a callback from a team member named Arav, who provided assistance in resolving the issue.

Ecofynd
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
19. september 2023

Arav helped me to fix this issue, it was very difficult but Arav made it very easy and smooth in giving resolution.

HerboVedam
Cirka en måned bruger appen
25. juli 2023

We use Shiprocket for our D2C brand, and are very happy with them. We also use Shiprocket Engage, which is very useful in RTO reduction. Very amazing customer service - we had an integration issue and Palak, our customer rep, solved it very quickly.

Highly recommended!