Rezensionen (686)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 27 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Juli 2024

Very poor service. Staff is rude and they never have solutions for anything. So many lost package and no solutions after that too. No delivery on time, Most of the time I have received my COD Remittance after 15-20 days. My customers received different products than we have sent and they take no responsibility for that too. PATHETIC SERVICE.

flyingwings
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
7. Juni 2024

PATHETIC SERVICE. THEIR CARRIER PARTNERS ARE SHOWING RTO DELIVERED EVEN IF THE ORDER IS ALREADY DELIVERED TO THE CUSTOMER.

ALSO THEY ARE NOT SETTLING THE MONEY AS WELL. THIRD CLASS COMPANY. SUCH THIEVES THEY ARE.

Swayur
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Shiprocket - Shipping in India hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2024

Hi! That's not what I want you to experience. Please share the registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and we will connect with you on priority.- MB

5. Juni 2024

Very bad service product support team does not work properly
Products are not delivered. When we tell AM, 30 days pass by and then even RTO is not delivered Even if the courier makes a mistake, just look at this return %

GAVO HARSHIDDHI
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Shiprocket - Shipping in India hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2024

Hi! I certainly understand your concern here and apologize for the hassle. Please share the registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and I will connect with you on priority.- MB

7. Juni 2024

Customer care only knows to give time 24-28hours they will not do anything. i lost my sales + customers and got bad reviews on my site. Even if you will fill NDR (with recording) even if you will do conference call with shiprocket and customer. they are helpless only can give 24-28hours time if courier boy wants he will if not he will return.

Vijay & Sons
10 monate mit der App
Shiprocket - Shipping in India hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2024

Hi, I apologize for your recent negative experience. Please share the registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and I will connect with you on priority.- MB

5. Juli 2024

SUCH A PATHETIC PALTFORM. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO RESPONSE BY RAISING TICKET. YOUR TICKET GETS AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED. THEY EARN BY RAISING WEIGHT DESCREPENCIES. SHOPIFY SHOULD REALLY BAN THEM FROM THEIR STORE. PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT SHIPROCKET WITH YOUR SHOPIFY ACCOUNT. WE HAVE STOPPED USING SHIPROCKET SINCE 2 MONTHS AND STILL THEY ARE RAISING WEIGHT DESCREPCIES AND DEDUCTING MONEY FROM OUR WALLET. PLEASE DO NOT USE SHIPROCKET.

Letshandcraft
6 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 12. Juni 2024

PATHETIC SERVICE- there is no option to create a ticket if the orders are not delivered or RTOed without even reaching out to the customer. Ticket cases go unanswered and damaged/broken/lost shipments are never paid for.

The so called escalation@shiprocket.com id does not receive emails and the "hold on" update on the review is again a FRAUD review with no action being taken.

Dharma Originals
6 monate mit der App
Shiprocket - Shipping in India hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2024

Hi! That's not what I want you to experience. Please be assured that I have highlighted and prioritized this concern. You will get an update by tomorrow. Kindly hold on until then. Your patience is appreciated in the interim. - MB

13. Mai 2024

Absolutely infuriating! Shiprocket turned my orders into a disaster zone. Forget on-time deliveries – my customers waited 10-15 days extra, then what? They just rejected the orders! Lost sales, unhappy customers – thanks a bunch, Shiprocket.

But the nightmare doesn't end there. Picking up the products? Another saga. It took me 7-10 calls for EACH shipment just to get their support team to schedule a pickup. And let's not forget, half the time they had no clue where the package even was!

Look, if you value your business and your customer relationships, don't even think about using Shiprocket. Find a shipping partner who actually delivers on their promises. Because with Shiprocket, you're risking a whole lot more than just a late package.

For your reference I am giving some orders AWB numbers here:

SRTC5242132296

Car Crown
4 monate mit der App
Shiprocket - Shipping in India hat geantwortet 19. Mai 2024

Hello! Thank you for your valuable time during the conversation over a call. I hope your concern has been addressed. Please feel free to mail us at escalation@shiprocket.com for further assistance. - MB

15. Mai 2024

Very bad customer support and surely orders are get delayed by almost 1 week. They only gives false commitments. Dashboard panel shows fake dates of pick up and delivery but actual updates are not shown properly. Creat ticket is just an time pass option. No Commitments are fulfilled.

Warm Hugg
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Shiprocket - Shipping in India hat geantwortet 19. Mai 2024

Hi! We certainly understand your concern here. Please share the registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and we will connect with you on priority.- MB

19. Juni 2024

Worst service. I opted for early COD even after a week I couldn't get my payments. My store was giving them 70 order daily even from the beginning but then also they couldn't even handle my queries. Because of their pathetic service my cash flow was affected. I will never ever use shiprocket again and will never recommend to anyone. Instead directly go with delhivery or any big courier company.

FLAPTAB
19 tage mit der App
Shiprocket - Shipping in India hat geantwortet 2. Juli 2024

I apologize for the inconvenience caused, Have arranged a callback to discuss this further and resolving it.

10. Juni 2024

Horrible customer service. Keep disconnecting the calls.
The rate calculator keeps changing the rate. Its so awkward when you commit to customer and then get charged something higher

Iktaabi Books
20 tage mit der App
Shiprocket - Shipping in India hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2024

Hello! Thank you for your valuable time during the conversation over a call. As discussed, please share the required details ( Screenshot of error ) on ticket: 8745822 for further investigation. - MB