Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 25 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 17 février 2022

UPDATE Feb 2022: Now I could see many improvements in the panel and many issues have been addressed. Now one issue I think to be solved is to open a communication channel for courier to directly call vendors like us if there is some issue with delivering the parcel or they are not able to contact customer, etc. (Instead of just sent back RTO). OLD:
It used to be good, but now the service is horrible. Wrong weight calculation (charged extra) and they don't support clients at all in these matters. So everytime there is a 500gms weight the couriers used to charge 1kg, when we escalate then they always support couriers though we have the proof. Recently a cod order, customer got the parcel and paid too. But the courier service made RTO and send some jeans in the parcel. We were scammed and shiprocket is no help at all. They are all lazy people just promoting a lot with horrible customer service. Lately we are looking for some new partner.

Uppada
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Shiprocket - Shipping in India a répondu 16 août 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.
-Team Shiprocket

18 octobre 2018

App and service is really good. Only problem is the communication regarding services available under each plan, Always get things in written, their team tell you something and then deliver something else. Service is good, so you want to stick to them despite the blunder in commitments made.

Bellofox
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 juin 2020

Shiprocket has made our work simpler and the automated system for processing the orders and notification going to the customers has enabled us to give better customer fulfillment. Having the dedicated account manager is an added slice on the cake.

Ramraj Cotton
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Shiprocket - Shipping in India a répondu 25 juin 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.
-Team Shiprocket

Modifié le 19 juin 2019

Mr Azharuddin is the only main person because of whom this company is running, He talks well, understands well the problems of Customers. I reported him all COD non-delivery issues, other issues related to non-visibility of several operators in Calculate Rates of Shipping. Now other operators appear in my panel, earlier only Ecom was appearing.

Now they promised to improve day by day in shipping operations.

I wish them good success and do very good customer support.

RTO must be made zero in COD, We need 100 % success in delivery, This is the main base of success. If packets are returned- it means the performance is having weakness, We fail in business due to delivery issues if shiprocket fails in doing successful delivery of item . This must be kept in mind to support customers.

We would be consistently watching the performance of all deliveries in future.

Thanks Azharuddin for your energetic , best employee performance and contribution in resolving customer's issues. You made the difference, Hats Off to Azharuddin, Keep it up !

Inaaz.biz
24 novembre 2021

Overall good experience Acct manager Bhanu helped us alot with rto reducing and managing easy pickup.

Fans Army
22 mai 2020

I have been using the app since 2 years and it is by far the best logistics solution I have found so far. Special mention for my key account manager - Varun Narang who manages to find answers to our most pressing questions. Keep it up!

chambrayandco
Shiprocket - Shipping in India a répondu 22 mai 2020

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We will ensure you enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Team Shiprocket

Modifié le 10 septembre 2018

I am giving 4 stars after they fixed my issues. Now they are doing good still need to improve NDR issues which they need take action immediately.

Ayushveda Herbals
Modifié le 4 janvier 2019

I previously had a bad experience, and upon expressing my concerns, Muhammad from the escalation team ensured everything flowed smoothly.
He helped me out with the KYC process, shipment delays, everything. Shiprocket is a very easy to use platform for shopify store owners in India, it's really convenient and user friendly.

Roumer Cosmetics
Modifié le 24 février 2022

Got the necessary support after submitting review here. Will recommend using them for shipping needs.

ShopLance
Shiprocket - Shipping in India a répondu 15 juillet 2021

Hi, We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We would like to inform you that the pick-up request has been canceled. Your feedback is important to us and we'll surely notify our team regarding it. We wish to provide a better service in the future. -Team Shiprocket

1 mars 2023

Best app for finding efficient and fast shipping options pan india. Simple and easy to use. Supportive team.

PBH E-Retail
Inde
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application