Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 25 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 septembre 2023

Hi,
We Are Vedic Spoons, We like to Appriciate the Efforts of Mr.Rohit WHO PROVIDE US QUICK RESOLUTION Regarding order syncing we are now totally satisfy with the resloution provided, thank you

Vedic Spoons
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 septembre 2023

I had a technical query regarding Integration and I was immediately put on call with Pallak from their team and she solved my problem instantly and quickly. Thank you.

Eve Jewellery
Inde
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
8 septembre 2023

2 years of having been used shiprocket i guess Arav is the only guy who has helped me with my query asap, he helped me connect my shopify and shiprocket in a very seamless way. if shiprocket has more customer suport like arav then our life as well as shiprockets would be easier

Naazbyricha
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 septembre 2023

i got a call back within 5 minutes from Shiprocket, and Arav solved my issue with integration within 10 minutes, he was helpful and quite understanding.

ApparelStory
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 septembre 2023

one the the best shipping website i have come across, very convenient with the shipping part, delivery partners and very reasonble too. Issues are also solved at the earliest with ease, recently faced some issue with the site but was resolved by Mr. Rohit in no time. Enjoying the experience of shipping with shiprocket, it is truly a reliable site to associate with.

ayafashionstore.in
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 septembre 2023

Shiprocket is very useful for people running online businesses. From shiprocket team Mr. Arav resolve my issue quickly. Thanks

Hiratek
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
11 septembre 2023

Thank you so much Aarav for helping me out in this crucial journey. I was highly stuck in syncing my orders with Shopify. Your guidance has helped me to close my pending orders on priority. Thanks again

KRITINOVA INDIA
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
17 septembre 2023

One of the best delivery apps I have used. The customer service is so speedy and reliable. I had an issue syncing orders and Palak guided me through it very well.
Highly Recommend!

reapofficial
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 septembre 2023

My issue of order not synced has been resolved very wisely by Mr.Arav. Good gudience and gentle behaviour with customer.Mr. Arav provided solution very patiently though there was network issue and voice was legging. Literally very happy with such a customer gudience and support.

Zaayra
Inde
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 septembre 2023

It's good to hear that you had a positive interaction with Palak and the technical team at Shiprocket. The staff and the business may benefit greatly from positive feedback like this. For all of their effort and commitment to delivering top-notch service, Palak and the technical staff at Shiprocket deserve praise. If you haven't already, think about providing a review or feedback on their website or platform to further express your gratitude and assist others in making wise judgments when selecting their services.

Zuavis