Avis (685)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 27 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 septembre 2023

Thank you so much Aarav for helping me out in this crucial journey. I was highly stuck in syncing my orders with Shopify. Your guidance has helped me to close my pending orders on priority. Thanks again

KRITINOVA INDIA
Inde
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
19 septembre 2023

i got a call back within 5 minutes from Shiprocket, and Arav solved my issue with integration within 10 minutes, he was helpful and quite understanding.

ApparelStory
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 septembre 2023

It's good to hear that you had a positive interaction with Palak and the technical team at Shiprocket. The staff and the business may benefit greatly from positive feedback like this. For all of their effort and commitment to delivering top-notch service, Palak and the technical staff at Shiprocket deserve praise. If you haven't already, think about providing a review or feedback on their website or platform to further express your gratitude and assist others in making wise judgments when selecting their services.

Zuavis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 7 juillet 2023

“I thought you handled that call very professionally,” or “I admire the way you are so cordial and polite with every caller,” can provide agents with a better understanding of what they are doing well versus what they could be doing better.
yashika kapoor

Lick Nails
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 septembre 2023

I was facing problems with order sync and then I got a call from Palak from the Shiprocket technical team She guided me step by step on how to properly sync my orders Thank you so much for your help you were really professional THANKS A TON

aindiancart
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 septembre 2023

My issue of order not synced has been resolved very wisely by Mr.Arav. Good gudience and gentle behaviour with customer.Mr. Arav provided solution very patiently though there was network issue and voice was legging. Literally very happy with such a customer gudience and support.

Zaayra
Inde
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 août 2023

Thanks to aarav who was great and helped me synch my orders, my issues were resolved in a very short period of time and with great help on his end. Thankyou shiprocket

Inhome India
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 décembre 2023

Hi Harsh Mohan ji. Thank you for quick support and professional service.

bamboologytrends.com
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 juin 2023

My recent interaction with Yashika was outstanding. Their knowledge, prompt response, and genuine care impressed me. They addressed my concerns efficiently, showing empathy and going the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. Communication was clear and concise, making it easy to understand their instructions. Overall, the team's professionalism and dedication surpassed my expectations, providing an exceptional customer care experience.

Classic Essential India
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 septembre 2023

I encountered an issue with status synchronization, so I raised a ticket with the Shiprocket team. I received a callback from a team member named Arav, who provided assistance in resolving the issue.

Ecofynd