Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 25 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 septembre 2023

We are communicated with Mr.Arav for our payment method related issue and he resolved within a minutes its great for us that we are facing this problem from few days.We are happy for that.

cutieandboo
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 septembre 2023

very helpful support from shiprocket by arav ,good concorn ,good talk resolve my problums thank you

Homemaden.in
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 septembre 2023

Arav did a great job he solved our issue with proper guidance and step by step.

keyafoods
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 septembre 2023

very good app and satisfies with the costumer services and technical services provided by Mr. Aarav it was really quick and helpful

Aeshvi
29 juin 2023

My order were not syncing to the shiprocket i called them and it took around 3 day to solve the problem the agent was yashika who helped me to get back to the track.
but this problem might've done faster so yeah i little more speed would be appreciated.

Colombian Brew Coffee
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 septembre 2023

problem has been resolved of synchronization issue,

thanks palak for support

Paradyse Perfumes
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 septembre 2023

My issue was resolved quickly. Yashika from Shiprocket team helped me resolve it easily.

Thnwhn
28 août 2023

My order were not syncing to the shiprocket, MR. Aarav has guide me properly and solve my issue. I like to thanks Mr Ararv for soling my issue.

LOOQie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 juillet 2023

We use Shiprocket for our D2C brand, and are very happy with them. We also use Shiprocket Engage, which is very useful in RTO reduction. Very amazing customer service - we had an integration issue and Palak, our customer rep, solved it very quickly.

Highly recommended!

DiraByDimple
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 août 2023

Thanks to aarav who was great and helped me synch my orders, my issues were resolved in a very short period of time and with great help on his end. Thankyou shiprocket

Inhome India