Recensies (685)

• 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 27% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 september 2023

Hi,
We Are Vedic Spoons, We like to Appriciate the Efforts of Mr.Rohit WHO PROVIDE US QUICK RESOLUTION Regarding order syncing we are now totally satisfy with the resloution provided, thank you

Vedic Spoons
Bijna 6 jaar gebruiken de app
4 september 2023

Shiprocket is very useful for people running online businesses. From shiprocket team Mr. Arav resolve my issue quickly. Thanks

Hiratek
6 september 2023

one the the best shipping website i have come across, very convenient with the shipping part, delivery partners and very reasonble too. Issues are also solved at the earliest with ease, recently faced some issue with the site but was resolved by Mr. Rohit in no time. Enjoying the experience of shipping with shiprocket, it is truly a reliable site to associate with.

ayafashionstore.in
6 maanden gebruiken de app
29 september 2023

I had a technical query regarding Integration and I was immediately put on call with Pallak from their team and she solved my problem instantly and quickly. Thank you.

Eve Jewellery
25 juni 2023

Falak from Shiprocket was very kind to help me on the order syn option which was disable on back end she help me over a call to active the servies now they are working. super happy with the customer servies they are offering even on weekends.

Skindae Cosmetic LLP
4 maanden gebruiken de app
4 juli 2023

My shopify orders were not getting pulled into Shiprocket and it seemed shopify had got disintegrated from Shiprocket. Yashika from Shiprocket technical team guided me thru the process to reinstate and it’s working now. She was efficient and very polite.

bellezacasa-in
India
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
25 juli 2023

We use Shiprocket for our D2C brand, and are very happy with them. We also use Shiprocket Engage, which is very useful in RTO reduction. Very amazing customer service - we had an integration issue and Palak, our customer rep, solved it very quickly.

Highly recommended!

DiraByDimple
9 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juli 2023

Yashika helped us with a problem that we were facing. Our Prepaid orders were getting sinked as COD but she solved our issue.

Hope the issue dosnt exist now.

Appreciate your help and time.

Layralash
7 maanden gebruiken de app
10 juli 2023

Had some integration issue. Palak from integration department got it sorted. Good customer service. Keep up the good work.

lifetribe
9 maanden gebruiken de app
11 september 2023

Thank you so much Aarav for helping me out in this crucial journey. I was highly stuck in syncing my orders with Shopify. Your guidance has helped me to close my pending orders on priority. Thanks again

KRITINOVA INDIA