Avaliações (686)

Classificação geral
3,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 61% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 27% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de julho de 2024

Very poor service. Staff is rude and they never have solutions for anything. So many lost package and no solutions after that too. No delivery on time, Most of the time I have received my COD Remittance after 15-20 days. My customers received different products than we have sent and they take no responsibility for that too. PATHETIC SERVICE.

flyingwings
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
5 de julho de 2024

SUCH A PATHETIC PALTFORM. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO RESPONSE BY RAISING TICKET. YOUR TICKET GETS AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED. THEY EARN BY RAISING WEIGHT DESCREPENCIES. SHOPIFY SHOULD REALLY BAN THEM FROM THEIR STORE. PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT SHIPROCKET WITH YOUR SHOPIFY ACCOUNT. WE HAVE STOPPED USING SHIPROCKET SINCE 2 MONTHS AND STILL THEY ARE RAISING WEIGHT DESCREPCIES AND DEDUCTING MONEY FROM OUR WALLET. PLEASE DO NOT USE SHIPROCKET.

Letshandcraft
6 meses usando o app
5 de junho de 2024

Very bad service product support team does not work properly
Products are not delivered. When we tell AM, 30 days pass by and then even RTO is not delivered Even if the courier makes a mistake, just look at this return %

GAVO HARSHIDDHI
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India deixou uma resposta 14 de junho de 2024

Hi! I certainly understand your concern here and apologize for the hassle. Please share the registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and I will connect with you on priority.- MB

7 de junho de 2024

Customer care only knows to give time 24-28hours they will not do anything. i lost my sales + customers and got bad reviews on my site. Even if you will fill NDR (with recording) even if you will do conference call with shiprocket and customer. they are helpless only can give 24-28hours time if courier boy wants he will if not he will return.

Vijay & Sons
10 meses usando o app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India deixou uma resposta 14 de junho de 2024

Hi, I apologize for your recent negative experience. Please share the registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and I will connect with you on priority.- MB

7 de junho de 2024

PATHETIC SERVICE. THEIR CARRIER PARTNERS ARE SHOWING RTO DELIVERED EVEN IF THE ORDER IS ALREADY DELIVERED TO THE CUSTOMER.

ALSO THEY ARE NOT SETTLING THE MONEY AS WELL. THIRD CLASS COMPANY. SUCH THIEVES THEY ARE.

Swayur
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India deixou uma resposta 14 de junho de 2024

Hi! That's not what I want you to experience. Please share the registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and we will connect with you on priority.- MB

13 de maio de 2024

Absolutely infuriating! Shiprocket turned my orders into a disaster zone. Forget on-time deliveries – my customers waited 10-15 days extra, then what? They just rejected the orders! Lost sales, unhappy customers – thanks a bunch, Shiprocket.

But the nightmare doesn't end there. Picking up the products? Another saga. It took me 7-10 calls for EACH shipment just to get their support team to schedule a pickup. And let's not forget, half the time they had no clue where the package even was!

Look, if you value your business and your customer relationships, don't even think about using Shiprocket. Find a shipping partner who actually delivers on their promises. Because with Shiprocket, you're risking a whole lot more than just a late package.

For your reference I am giving some orders AWB numbers here:

SRTC5242132296

Car Crown
4 meses usando o app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2024

Hello! Thank you for your valuable time during the conversation over a call. I hope your concern has been addressed. Please feel free to mail us at escalation@shiprocket.com for further assistance. - MB

Data de edição: 12 de junho de 2024

PATHETIC SERVICE- there is no option to create a ticket if the orders are not delivered or RTOed without even reaching out to the customer. Ticket cases go unanswered and damaged/broken/lost shipments are never paid for.

The so called escalation@shiprocket.com id does not receive emails and the "hold on" update on the review is again a FRAUD review with no action being taken.

Dharma Originals
6 meses usando o app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India deixou uma resposta 24 de maio de 2024

Hi! That's not what I want you to experience. Please be assured that I have highlighted and prioritized this concern. You will get an update by tomorrow. Kindly hold on until then. Your patience is appreciated in the interim. - MB

19 de junho de 2024

Worst service. I opted for early COD even after a week I couldn't get my payments. My store was giving them 70 order daily even from the beginning but then also they couldn't even handle my queries. Because of their pathetic service my cash flow was affected. I will never ever use shiprocket again and will never recommend to anyone. Instead directly go with delhivery or any big courier company.

FLAPTAB
19 dias usando o app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India deixou uma resposta 2 de julho de 2024

I apologize for the inconvenience caused, Have arranged a callback to discuss this further and resolving it.

Data de edição: 30 de março de 2024

USELESS SERVICE & SUPPORT - I escalated the issue,that customer might not have received the product after sometime, and requested for the POD. But shiprocket team simply said that they wont be able to provide the POD, as the TAT for the same is 3 days, after the delivery of the product. Happened with AWB number 339101337020.

I have taken their enterprise plan, I was expecting a bit of help from there end, but they simply said that you raised the issue after 3 days, so Shiprocket is not responsible for the loss.

I regularly check the rating of the courier from which we send the courier and then send the package. But even after that this issue happened.

Better deal directly with the courier companies or other B2B vendor, as they can provide you with the POD & even refund the courier & charges even after 3 months of raising the issue

Sahyog Wellness
11 meses usando o app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India deixou uma resposta 30 de março de 2024

Hello! I never want you to feel this way. As per your concern, I have checked the same with the respective courier and the POD request has been denied as the request was raised beyond TAT.

Please be informed that TAT for any POD request is 72 hours from the shipment status updation. - MB

15 de maio de 2024

Very bad customer support and surely orders are get delayed by almost 1 week. They only gives false commitments. Dashboard panel shows fake dates of pick up and delivery but actual updates are not shown properly. Creat ticket is just an time pass option. No Commitments are fulfilled.

Warm Hugg
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2024

Hi! We certainly understand your concern here. Please share the registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and we will connect with you on priority.- MB