Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Free plan available

DOPCART

WORST WORST WORST
I would like to draw youd kind attention that the courier company XPRESSBEES is practicing UNETHICAL, BASELESS, UNFAIR business both with shiprocket and us.
It's the second time that we received an amount of more than ₹5k being held by shiprocket because of FAKE weight discrepancies rased by XPRESSBEES.

I really want to know the procedure how they are measuring the packages sent by us. They are just uploading a fake, man-made data to manipulate and push the weight slab from 0.5kg to 1kg.

Hereby I claim that all datas or weights given in the weight discrepancies panel is FAKE and MAN MADE.

I NEED PROOF of:-

1. In which basis the packages are measured.

2. What machineries were used?

3. Who measured the packages? What is the name and designation of that person?

If XPRESSBEES cannot provide these answers they are just trying to break ethical standards of logistics business and also hampering relationship of shiprocket clients.

I request shiprocket team to take strict action against this kind of UNETHICAL practices and XPRESSBEES should be banned from shiprocket if found guilty.

Now we have to pay ₹5000extra FOR NO REASON just to carry forward our shippings.

I am declaring I am going to discontinue all relationship with shiprocket if my issues not answered within 24 hours and also bring XPRESSBEES and SHIPROCKET to court and social media for practicing UNETHICAL business.

Thank you.
Regards

July 6, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

cutebunnyindia

a fraud company, don't use,they will cheat your money.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 4, 2020

Futurelife Fashions

Being a new e-commerce seller we have a lot of challenges daily. This company is the worst, I don't know how they are getting away doing absolutely nothing. Don't be fooled. They are only good in SEO promoting their company on Google and we small businesses get trapped with this company. You'll Have to keep raising tickets and waiting for hours to speak to a customer support executive. They are unprofessional. Can't handle simple tasks.
I request the new online sellers to never even think of going for this company. You'll have unnecessary headaches and unwanted frustrations that's got nothing to do with your actual business. I also please request shopify to ban this company seriously. They are spoiling the reputation of shopify and this company doesn't deserve to be on this platform. ship this rocket away from earth.

Cont 2:- reply to developers reply.
That is exactly my point,You people only keep wondering what went wrong,cause you are not capable of handling simple tasks.
1. why would you take a shipment that cannot be delivered?
2.I have multiple orders with delivery person OUT FOR PICKUP for the past 15 days.Nobody has come to collect the order but you people promptly deduct the money.now like a fool i have to keep calling,mailing and sending you tickets to cancel the order and i dont even want to bother to initiate the refund. That'll take me years.
3.customer support hangs up and puts you on hold for minimum 30 minutes. Its frustrating.
4.I dont think you realize for an ecommerce seller its not always about profit and money.We want to retain customers and give them a hassle free and easy experience.Because of your company I get a bad reputation and bad service reviews. I dont want to spend my time apologizing to customers all day due to your incompetence.
The list goes on!!
and how dare you send me an escalation again.That thing is a joke.If only i could upload few snapshots of how you deal with your customers.

July 4, 2020

Easy Peasy Living

Worst company. First off all so many RTO orders. The courier companies are not even attempting to deliver the products to customer. Giving fake reasons that customer rejected without even calling them for a delivery. Plus they are making money with weight issues where in all the dimensions and weight correctly mentioned. My company is in loss due to shiprocket service. Even though Mr Gurjot Singh Bhela our representative really helps us in all the technical and non technical challenges, the company just tries to make money from unwanted weight and rto issues.

Hi,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

QVIBES

Using the app for almost a 9 months now and there are several issues with weight discrepancies and non-delivery due to delivery agents carelessness mainly with these "xpressbees " courier partner my point is that anyone who wants a shipping partner never tie up with shiprocket better to find some other.

If u have no choice and have to use then Remove cheating courier company xpressbees from shipping portal and use it mainly if we have a customer relationship manager then its maybe useful.

But i am not sure for whom, My relationship manager is Ayushi she is waste and fit for nothing very bad in every way possible she does absolutely nothing related to our shipping issues a total waste.

So guys, if you need a shipping partner best, don't use shiprocket and if u do so never ask for Ayushi as your Relationship Manager.

UrbanChand

All the 4-5 stars ratings are probably fake. Had a very bad experience with this company. Never use this app you don't wsnt to end up in a bad situation...

PureMe

worst ever experience. We regret using shiprocket services. the worst part

a) fraud weight discrepancies - this is their way to earn money
b) pathetic customer service- you can't contact the courier directly for your customer's tracking and then shiprocket doesn't respond . you are left to fend yourself . ..

and many more issues - a long list.

June 24, 2020

T Bhai

Update:
So received another statement of bill.
These fuckers have charged us 150 to 300 INR for parcels that weigh hardly 200 grams. We sell those products @ MRPs of 299 and 349 and 300 INR is their shipping charge and this is not the case for 1 or 2 parcels almost every other parcel is overcharged.
Our shipping costs earlier were around 65 INR per order for air shipping and with these fuckers it has shot to 80 INR that too for surface shipping.

Never opt for them they are total frauds will ruin your business.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pathetic app and support. Rates given by them are extremely high and they brag of low rates. Go with a direct tie-up with main couriers.
Every bill has a large number of weight discrepancies and none of the discrepancies are resolved ever.

Update:
Have already sent you people a mail, but have not received any response so far.

June 22, 2020

joyyellow.com

fraud app extra charge on a weight charge many time mails but not solve the problem my amount deduction 7000 without any notice did not indol app fake app

June 21, 2020

Jack Pipers

Worst. It's a scam. More than 60% of my orders are fake attempts. Even after providing call records with the customers, they didn't offer any solution. The worst is, RTO product is roaming all over India but not reaching the right destination. When I talk to support, they raise a ticket, assure me of quick help and then close the ticket in under 24-hrs. It's a scam. Stay away if you don't want to suffer loss in your business due to some shitty delivery company like shiprocket. I am taking legal actions, will sue them to court for sure.

June 18, 2020