4.1
September 6, 2020

Thief.... Stealing Money by declaring false weight... Don't go for this. other than this good module but no use.

Ventota Retail
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied September 6, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

August 31, 2020

SHIPROCKET has the worst customer are i have experienced in my life. They get a 10 on 10 for their panel/client platform but a minus 5 on 10 for the worlds worst customer service, I would highly suggest going for alternative solutions or directly connecting with courier companies and pushing them to math the pricing provided by shiprocket, this is what I have done after use shiprockets service for the past 6 months. It is extremely frustrating to conduct an online business with a courier company you cannot rely on and have no accountability. Wish you the best!

ErgoYou Online
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 31, 2020

Edited October 25, 2021

I have been using this platform for a while and was happy with it but lately it their service is POOR. I tried their advanced paid plan for a month for international payments but it was never activated on my platform. I only came to know on the last day that they needed some paper work. When I tried to downgrade the plan it has not been done and now I will be charged for another billing cycle. :((( A account manager would be a good idea for each client.

Adrisya
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 27, 2020

August 24, 2020

Bad Experience and Tagging CEO Shirocket Saahil Goel to say why are you running this company to fraud people?

***3rd Rated and Fraud Company***

To Everyone,

We having account with shiprocket for more than years. but in the last 6 months especially in the last 3 months, their service in customer support is really gone worst as possible.

Reasons:
1. Zero Customer support to solve their problem. These guys following the ticketing tools to track tickets but without responding properly they are closing the tickets.

For example, We had our account managers named Rajesh Rana and Deepika Sharma. Both people working on a weight Discrepancies for nearly 500+ products with the shipping provider. They haven't solved the problem in time and closed the ticket without informing us.

To track them back as our balance nearly 1 lakh was involved in that issue, these Deepika and Rajesh never picked up the call even a single time where we tried to reach them in multiple numbers nearly 200+ times not even answered. Mails to their official emails (deepika.sharma at shiprocket.in, vikas.bhatia at shiprocket.in, rajesh.kumar at kartrocket.com) and their escalation emails not been answered to us.

Also, we tried calling customer support every time the new agent comes and says our account manager will call you back shortly in 5 minutes, it becomes days, weeks, and later months. we really become frustrated enough to loosing lakhs and lakhs of money just to them.

Another important part is this account manager like Anupama, Deepika wasn't answered our calls to solve our problems. My question to their management is why you are people paying salary to them just their responsibility to keep them as account managers? Or the other staff doing the same way?

I request everyone don't give a damn order to the Shiprocket as they cheating the people in the name of the service they do. Highly ridiculous act. Running an eCommerce company and provide great service to our customers and being integrated with these false and underrated people brings us in the bad face with our customers and putting us in the loss.

We cannot report them on google, or any pages where they are clever enough in hiding all the negative reviews.

To CEO Saahil Goel: Do you really want to run this business in such a way? Pathetic man. Do you remember we gave 5-star ratings on google 8 months earlier but all went bad really.

1. Also to Saahil Goel, is this the fair way to close the on going tickets which had valued for more than lakhs of rupees in weight discrepancies and not answering in the medium can solve the issue? though you got beautiful UI can solve everything?

When are you people going to solve the issue? I cannot put myself simply giving our hard earned money simply to you.

Grabnpay India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 25, 2020

Edited September 17, 2020

shiprocket is shitrocket , i want everyone from the ecommerce industry to leave shiprocket as soon as possible , service here is pathetic , all the positive reviews are fake , they force us to write god reviews , go for delhivery , shiplyte or any other partner

smilegood
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 18, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Edited September 15, 2020

ANOTHER UPDATE: These guys have no idea of customer support! absolutely ridiculous, my team has spent days and weeks to get answers to simple question. ZERO SUPPORT!! stay away from this ridiculous piece of crap team
UPDATE: Updating my review as I was finally reached out by the shiprocket team to fix the issues. Ideally any customer should not have to jump this many hoops and post a review to get response. Hopefully these guys ramp up the support part and match it with product improvements. They are solving a big problem in the ecommerce space for SMB's and i want them to succeed. - good luck
============================================
I really wanted to like these guys and their product. I think they have a decent product but the support team's response and onboarding is just horrible. I have sent tons of emails to support with no response for weeks. I got one call to upgrade to advanced plan to ask for more money and that was it?? cmon guys you have potential and need to sort your support team response. Right now they have blocked my account due to some "suspicious" activity!! whatever that means after I have loaded 10,000 in their wallet. way to lock a frustrated customer. lets see if anyone has courtesy to respond to this feedback and fix your mistakes. I will be willing to update this review.

Cyclop
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 18, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

August 8, 2020

WORST customer service. They don't reply to you for months, charge false weights, misdelivery orders. When you raise queries, they don't solve issues fairly and they take weeks/months to resolve simple queries. They say they reply within 24 hours, however, an auto-reply is sent via bots after 24 hours. Personal escalation points are useless since they don't respond on time.

The Jholmaal Store
Time spent using app: 12 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 11, 2020

August 8, 2020

3rd class service, ready to eat your money. Have already eaten my 35000rs straight with no response. Sarika and Priyanka where the person who has fooled me around and never gave answers to my questions.

Effective Deal
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 11, 2020

August 3, 2020

Worst service, Customer care is helpless. Couriers always charge extra after picking up the parcels (costs almost double than the shown price). Wont recommend at all..

Scale Arts India
Time spent using app: 12 months
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 5, 2020

August 3, 2020

Have been writing to them for the past 2 weeks. No reply from customer care. When you call them, the call is sent to IVRS and gets disconnect automatically after some time. Highly dissatisfied with customer care. I needed help with intergration, waiting for support for the past 15 days. Uninstalling now.

Cupidtrails