Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Free plan available

Faritha

The Weight Discrepancy is unjust. They are holding our Wallet Money. Our 90 Percent of the Products are 100 to 150 grams. but they are charging it for 1 Kg. A small DC fan used for induction cooker we are selling it for 95 Rupees. It weight is 100 grams. But they charged us Rs. 455. And when we raised dispute they are saying that the Courier Rejected your Claim. Very Very Unjust. Dictatorship.

if the Courier Charges is comes around Rs. 40000 per Month. The Discrepancy is coming around Rs. 20000 per Month. Very Very Worst in terms of Weight Discrepancy.

June 17, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

Giftycart

they hvae tacken 52$ subscription fee from me , and says my account is not connected with shopify ,, and ask me to pay 52 $ more worst app . better to use local delivery

June 10, 2020

The Veshti Company

I wish the review section had the option to attach screenshots. I've been using this for 2 years now without a choice because of the one and only useful feature which is order syncing with shopify. None of the support tickets for the last 2 years have been resolved. They have a really irritating automated reply which will be sent and that'll be the only mail you'll receive from thier support team. All and when i say ALL i mean 100% of the orders that weren't delivered will have a POD report saying customers refused to collect the order when the same customer will be calling up your office and yelling at you that they haven't received the package. Next horrible thing : WEIGHT DESCRIPENCIES. I fulfil a minimum of 50 orders per day. I possibly cant take a photo of all the package one by one on a weighing scale and a photo consisting of dimensions before shipping it out but shiprocket has the audacity to charge you extra for all the shipments and reject your claims that you have been overcharged. Infact if you have a photo of one shipment they'll give you refund occasionally for only that shipment even if another order has the exact same item. ie. Shipping charge shown on panel : Rs.75, Shipment charge after weight discrepency : Rs.150, Initial price for 50 shipments per day : Rs.3750, Final Price you pay : Rs.7500). In my opinion Not worth it at all. If any app developer is seeing this. If you can provide just a little more trustworthy product, Please let me know. Even if there's a slightest chance to stop using shiprocket, I WILL! Please don't download this app. I'm saving you 1000s of dollars and your mental health which in my opinion is simply invaluable to lose for a few bucks! Hope this helps. Thank you.

June 2, 2020

Hi, We want to sincerely apologise for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

SubwayFactory

Waste of money Pathetic Customer Service. don't take any Paid Plans no customer support Don't use Shiprocket if you want hassle free Business. i am facing lots of problem

June 2, 2020

Hi,We want to sincerely apologise for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Spiritual Warrior

Could not have found a worst app. Worst customer service!! Had so many issues with pick up and then customer service did not help at all - first noone available and if you find someone to talk to they cant help. Wasted so much money with this app

June 1, 2020

RampedStreetwear.com

DISASTER...WORST SERVICE...DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT...... THEY RANDOMLY CANCELLED MORE THAN 10 PREPAID ORDERS WITHOUT INFORMING US.
specially "Sahil sharma" one of the WORST KAM manager

May 19, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with the registered contact details along with your concern at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Safecup.co

I had written a positive review when my account manager asked me to, but as soon as I wrote the review, my account manager was changed, and the new one never replies! First it was rajesh and now it is some Sahil guy.

Why do you need a account manager you may ask?
Because this app is going to suck money out of you with every shipment, and you will regret every minute of your life and wonder why you created processes after relying and trusting Shiprocket. - There are endless issues with this app, DELAY IN DELIVERY, LOST, RETURNS, DELIVERY PEOPLE DONT ATTEMPT and Mark REJECTED.

So ofcourse, you need a manager.

But what do you do if the manager himself is not helping you! They sent me a weight discrepancy bill of 600 Rs after one month of shipments. How am I supposed to investigate? So I let it go.

I got another one, after one week of about 600 again. I let it go again.

Then I got RS.3,400 weight discrepancy. Suddenly! Out of nowhere! And then they blocked my account! within one day! They said either pay or im blocking your account.

Which means, all my data of one year, I CANNOT ACCESS IT. MY COD MONEY WAS ALSO BLOCKED!! Rs. 10,000 +

They send me weight discrepanies after one month but need a reply within 2 days? Its either you accept it or buzz off.

Then they send me a bill for six months of advance plan, and said if I dont pay, they will block my account and again, data will not be accessible!

How am I supposed to reply to MY customers about their shipments? How do I track the shipments? There are so many orders I directly made from shiprocket!

THIS APP IS A SUICIDE. ALL THE GOOD RATINGS ARE FAKE OR BY a FEW NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT FACED AN ISSUE YET.

Even I had written a 5-star review but now I have changed it within 5 days!

I dont care about that 15000 loss because of these shitty people, I have lost my CUSTOMER DATA, which is MY DATA! THEY ARE BLOCKING ME OUT. Why is Shopify even allowing them? This is not mentioned in their terms!

May 16, 2020

Dear Customer,

We thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. We will continue to serve you better.

Fashion Floor India

Horrible and worst experience ever....
1) Account manager never picks the call
2) on most of shipment they charges extra on weight discrepancy which is not real
3) during locked down they keep sending mails for RTO and all and writes that if action is not taken than we will not able to claim charges in future.
4) They keep calling for upgrade and said we will serve better if you upgrade, after upgrade NO SERVICE - NO SUPPORT

if this is not resolved will stop using shiprocket very soon.

I am editing this again - even escalation is more worst than regular support. never got reply.

May 4, 2020

Hi Customer (Fashion Floor India),

Providing the best of the services to our customers has always been our topmost priority. We are hell-bent to provide you with swift assistance and resolve this in the most favourable manner. Please help us with your contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Team Shiprocket.

ILIFE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

No Doubt Worst Customer SErvice. They charge a plan but unable to delivery. Then one day suddenly they send the invoice of 5612, invoice as discrepancy charges. A package of 5.4 kg, was wrongly classified by Shiprocket as 54kg, Where the logistic partner is not capable to take anything more than 10kg.
raising request with virtual customer support will not result anything.
Call their call center and a standard voice recording will come, you are in queue, waiting time is 5 minutes, to discourage your call.
We had to leave them.
Update: 13th April:
Dropped an email to escalation@shiprocket.in and sharing here also the AWB no. also. Will update the response.

Here are the AWB no.
AWB: 1504811301016
AWB: 778753216070
AWB: 1504811300961

We have been requesting your support team to help, with no response and hence stopped doing business.
We have 12 different stores on Shopify, and wanted to extend shiprocket services, however got stuck with it. Currently have stopped doing any business with them.

31st July: Pathetic feedback. Chat no response, Phone no response, Raise ticket no response. Took Pro plan, and all inventory has become out of stock. Frustrated with shiprocket. Handful of two resource, Gaurav for sales or Abhishek for ticket!!!

April 13, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your AWB number and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Electroniks-India®

We lost a lot of money in weight discrepancy (around 250 Rs. per shipment for 200gm package and they will let you know this additional charge after 30-60 days of shipment), stolen RTO shipments (till now our 40 shipments were stolen with RTO fees charged or in shipments not returned with no POD provided. Tickets are getting closed in 2-3 days automatically (cases are pending for the last 4-5 months). In short, the way the business is conducted is disappointing. I don't know how this is even on the shopify. UPDATE - Now they are also stealing money by not returning the RTO packages and rejecting the disputes. They are classifying almost all items (such as earphones, android boxes, all without batteries) as prohibited item and stealing it in name of COVID regulations

March 28, 2020