Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

Payoja Foods

Worst app ever...
Very low-quality support. They close the ticket raised without solving the issue. They don't take calls, don't help you in any way to resolve the issue. Always have issues with pickup and weight discrepancies.
This app is worst ever.

February 18, 2020

Hi Customer (Payoja Foods),

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

hyperproclothing

shitty aggregator! too many fake weight discrepances. install this if you love losing your money! lost a lot of money on this app

February 17, 2020

Hi Customer (hyperproclothing),

United By Hope

I used them for a while and they're absolutely Sh*t! Customer support is Non-existent. Ask them a question and they'll reply after 2-3hrs, sometimes longer. It's almost like they're doing us a favour.

Their billing, invoicing system are really confusing. It seems like its designed to deliberately confuse and ultimately tire the client into giving up issues of weight, COD, invoicing, etc

It should be renamed Shitrocket!

February 6, 2020

Hi Customer (United By Hope),

Clothink Hub

I have been using shiprocket from 8months.
every month my shipments are increased by 20%
till date have shipped 15k+ shipments and have been bombarded by weight issue.
every time we raise any complain it doesnt get resolve.
never ever use shiprocket even though they provide you with multiple offers...
this shipping company wont last another year if this is the suitation today.
in last 60days ( NOv- Dec ) fake delivery attempt raised 50%-75%
after complaining no efforts were made in resolving the above issue...
weight issue wont be resolved ever...
Customer service is 0
They only show attractive offers but at the end of the day you suffer heavy loss
NEVER USE SHIPROCKET..........

February 5, 2020

Hi Customer (Clothink Hub),

VISMIINTREND

MOST HORRIBLE SHIPPING AGGREGATOR COMPANY. DISASTROUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT. DO NOT TAKE THEIR SHIPROCKET SERVICES . CONSIDER SOME OTHER COMPANY.

February 5, 2020

Hi Customer (VISMIINTREND),

Taylor Panda

After 5 months in the paid plan, this is my genuine review, sorry to say that i was totally disappointed, frustrated with shiprocket services.

Trust me you will get blood from your eyes.

1) Pathetic customer service (Chat support- Will reply after 2 hrs each time, Call support - After 15 mins call gets connected, Rude behavior, Will answer only 1 question, for 2nd question they will advise to call back again, Mail support - I can't explain, sorry).Govt customer support like BSNL is far better than this.

2) NDR Issues - We don't know for which reason they will send back the shipments back to us even after responding to the issue, uploading the customer voice call proof).

3) Weight issues - Out of 100 shipments you will get weight issues for 95 shipments after a month. if we upload a proof of shipment image with exact photo & weight also, It will get rejected.
Example - If you send 100 shipments, they will raise weight dispute issues for 95 shipments, If you upload proper exact weight images then they will approve 10, Reject rest all 85 shipments with improper shit reasons (For 90 grams packet, They will charge for 2 kg).

4)Postpaid plan - Unfortunately I shifted from pre-plan to postpaid plan, Now there is NO option to come back again to a prepaid plan.

5)Pickup issues - Pickups won't happen on time, Return deliveries ok- but you cant send that material to other customers, will get totally damaged, irrespective of your packing.

6)Delivery Issues - After arranging pickup, Shipment will reach the delivery location, THEN you will get updated that, courier CANT be delivered, It is "OUT OF DELIVERY AREA" . i dont then why courier will get scheduled & pickup from me if that is the case.

Much more to write but I don't want to waste my time...Thanks

January 28, 2020

Hi Customer (Taylor Panda),

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

BETALA FRAGRANCE

Very poor support, they have nothing in control related to pickup or delivery, also huge weight disputes like for 470 gm they count 4.7 kg and such

January 24, 2020

Hi Customer (BETALA FRAGRANCE),

Christianitee.in

Very Poor Support from Customer Service. I have opted for a Paid Plan but receiving very poor support from them.

Also, they have given list of Pin Codes as serviceable, but when I try to service, It says no Courier service available between these 2 pin codes. Because of this mis information, I am loosing my customers. 26000+ pin codes must be a lie. I have already got 3 out of 50 pin codes unserviceable even though those 3 are part of their serviceable pin code list from my pick up pin code.

I am already looking for other shipping partners.

French Crown

Third class service he. jab key manager hamri sarika.dixit he or vo maam'e jab unko rating 10 me se 10 dene ke liye bolti he tab achi service deti he bad me next day se hi vo ghatiya service detehe uski base se mera NDR solve nahi hota he jiski base mera RTO ratsion 15 % se badaker 39% yuva iche achha hame couier company sath direct type karana chiye usme mera 15% RTO reta he kyki Couier company NDR me follow up leti he ... shiprocket vale ki service 3rd class he...

Gentle Beast

Use this service only if you love losing your money, customers and peace of mind. They are so bad that we decided to leave their service although we have paid them till March 2020 and it's November 2019 only, now you can guess how good they are.

No service, they are frauds, charging money that doesn't even apply, they will call you and convince you that the reviews are fake and whatsoever and promise you to provide great service BUT as soon as you sign up, they are gone and never care to help you.

The worst service you can ever experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5