Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

RampedStreetwear.com

DISASTER...WORST SERVICE...DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT...... THEY RANDOMLY CANCELLED MORE THAN 10 PREPAID ORDERS WITHOUT INFORMING US.
specially "Sahil sharma" one of the WORST KAM manager

May 19, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with the registered contact details along with your concern at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Safecup.co

I had written a positive review when my account manager asked me to, but as soon as I wrote the review, my account manager was changed, and the new one never replies! First it was rajesh and now it is some Sahil guy.

Why do you need a account manager you may ask?
Because this app is going to suck money out of you with every shipment, and you will regret every minute of your life and wonder why you created processes after relying and trusting Shiprocket. - There are endless issues with this app, DELAY IN DELIVERY, LOST, RETURNS, DELIVERY PEOPLE DONT ATTEMPT and Mark REJECTED.

So ofcourse, you need a manager.

But what do you do if the manager himself is not helping you! They sent me a weight discrepancy bill of 600 Rs after one month of shipments. How am I supposed to investigate? So I let it go.

I got another one, after one week of about 600 again. I let it go again.

Then I got RS.3,400 weight discrepancy. Suddenly! Out of nowhere! And then they blocked my account! within one day! They said either pay or im blocking your account.

Which means, all my data of one year, I CANNOT ACCESS IT. MY COD MONEY WAS ALSO BLOCKED!! Rs. 10,000 +

They send me weight discrepanies after one month but need a reply within 2 days? Its either you accept it or buzz off.

Then they send me a bill for six months of advance plan, and said if I dont pay, they will block my account and again, data will not be accessible!

How am I supposed to reply to MY customers about their shipments? How do I track the shipments? There are so many orders I directly made from shiprocket!

THIS APP IS A SUICIDE. ALL THE GOOD RATINGS ARE FAKE OR BY a FEW NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT FACED AN ISSUE YET.

Even I had written a 5-star review but now I have changed it within 5 days!

I dont care about that 15000 loss because of these shitty people, I have lost my CUSTOMER DATA, which is MY DATA! THEY ARE BLOCKING ME OUT. Why is Shopify even allowing them? This is not mentioned in their terms!

May 16, 2020

Dear Customer,

We thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. We will continue to serve you better.

Fashion Floor India

Horrible and worst experience ever....
1) Account manager never picks the call
2) on most of shipment they charges extra on weight discrepancy which is not real
3) during locked down they keep sending mails for RTO and all and writes that if action is not taken than we will not able to claim charges in future.
4) They keep calling for upgrade and said we will serve better if you upgrade, after upgrade NO SERVICE - NO SUPPORT

if this is not resolved will stop using shiprocket very soon.

May 4, 2020

Hi Customer (Fashion Floor India),

Providing the best of the services to our customers has always been our topmost priority. We are hell-bent to provide you with swift assistance and resolve this in the most favourable manner. Please help us with your contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Team Shiprocket.

ILIFE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

No Doubt Worst Customer SErvice. They charge a plan but unable to delivery. Then one day suddenly they send the invoice of 5612, invoice as discrepancy charges. A package of 5.4 kg, was wrongly classified by Shiprocket as 54kg, Where the logistic partner is not capable to take anything more than 10kg.
raising request with virtual customer support will not result anything.
Call their call center and a standard voice recording will come, you are in queue, waiting time is 5 minutes, to discourage your call.
We had to leave them.
Update: 13th April:
Dropped an email to escalation@shiprocket.in and sharing here also the AWB no. also. Will update the response.

Here are the AWB no.
AWB: 1504811301016
AWB: 778753216070
AWB: 1504811300961

We have been requesting your support team to help, with no response and hence stopped doing business.
We have 12 different stores on Shopify, and wanted to extend shiprocket services, however got stuck with it. Currently have stopped doing any business with them.

April 13, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your AWB number and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Electroniks-India®

We lost a lot of money in weight discrepancy (around 250 Rs. per shipment for 200gm package and they will let you know this additional charge after 30-60 days of shipment), stolen RTO shipments (till now our 40 shipments were stolen with RTO fees charged or in shipments not returned with no POD provided. Tickets are getting closed in 2-3 days automatically (cases are pending for the last 4-5 months). In short, the way the business is conducted is disappointing. I don't know how this is even on the shopify.

March 28, 2020

TenTabs

Shiprocket team without our approval changed our plan from Basic to Advanced plan and sent invoice of Rs.12744, and our account was suspended as payment was due. As we were not aware why this invoice was sent we contacted customer care to reverse back to Basic plan and revoke suspension. There was no response from the team, we were forced to pay this invoice as it was affecting our dispatches. Its been more than 7 days that the ticket was raised we have not got any resolution on the downgrading back to Basic plan.
Very poor customer service.

March 16, 2020

Dear TenTabs,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

anastyaoverseas

Third class service! please don't waste your time and money. 5-6 days pickup not done. called customer care answering every time system is updating please call after half n hour.

March 11, 2020

INDIAN ART BOX

Hello sir, mene shopify store me Shiprocket app ko 2 month se already install kr rakha tha. And mere store ki curreny starting se GBP me hi thi. Lekin 3 din phle mene kisi Wjh se shiprocket app ko delet kr diya tha, aur B install kr rha hu lekin NOT COMPATIBLE show ho rha hain. kh rha h sirf INR or USD me Hi store currency honi chahiye. Lekin meri to GBP me thi or work bhi kr rha tha 2 month se . So plz sir mere problem ko solve jld se jld kre.

March 11, 2020

Dear Customer,

Kindly click on the link mentioned and follow the steps mentioned, https://shiprocket.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000326273-how-do-i-integrate-shopify-as-a-channel-with-shiprocket-

If you face any issue then please share the screenshot with us and we will look into this at the earliest.

Wonderbaby

Worst app and service ever. Don't waste your time and money on them. Pathetic customer service, They will never ever listen to you.

March 2, 2020

apartment18

Pathetic customer service, The RTO rates are skyrocket high and the support team does not respond to the escalations. Frequent bugs and inconsistencies plague the app.

February 22, 2020