Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

The Jholmaal Store

WORST customer service. They don't reply to you for months, charge false weights, misdelivery orders. When you raise queries, they don't solve issues fairly and they take weeks/months to resolve simple queries. They say they reply within 24 hours, however, an auto-reply is sent via bots after 24 hours. Personal escalation points are useless since they don't respond on time.

August 11, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

Effective Deal

3rd class service, ready to eat your money. Have already eaten my 35000rs straight with no response. Sarika and Priyanka where the person who has fooled me around and never gave answers to my questions.

August 11, 2020

Local Shop

Poor customer service, i have raised a shipping request on 07/26 and keep on calling ship rocket customer care center every day from 07/26 to 08/07 and the standard answer i received from them saying "we are escalating your request and your pickup will be done in 24 hours".Thy are not even providing the vendor number at least i can talk with them and find what the issue they are facing.I have 5 pending AWN numbers (SRTP0048656150,SRTP0048654370 ,SRTP0048557616 ,
SRTP0048553701 ,SRTP0048549369).Shiprocket should understand the importance of the pickup orders created by the customers.I have no option to stay with shiprocket with this experience.

August 6, 2020

Scale Arts India

Worst service, Customer care is helpless. Couriers always charge extra after picking up the parcels (costs almost double than the shown price). Wont recommend at all..

August 5, 2020

Cupidtrails

Have been writing to them for the past 2 weeks. No reply from customer care. When you call them, the call is sent to IVRS and gets disconnect automatically after some time. Highly dissatisfied with customer care. I needed help with intergration, waiting for support for the past 15 days. Uninstalling now.

August 5, 2020

Arata

All the 5 star reviews you might see here or on playstore are "Fake". Stupid account managers ask the clients - "sir review de do please". But in terms of helping out the client, they simply suck.

Extremely pathetic customer support. Unresponsible account managers and their managers too. They start their day at 11:00 AM. If you face a technical issue, you are on their mercy. The issue gets fixed on its own before your account manager bothers to reply to your ticket.

If you have a delay in delivery issue, the shipment gets delivered on its own, before your account manager bothers to esclate the issue to the courier. And when the shipment is delivered, after two days, they will reply saying the shipment is delivered and the issue is resolved. Its that much worse. I wonder how long they are going to survive as an aggregator with this kind of customer support.

Extremely pathetic customer experience. Would give them a ''Zero Star'' if possible. They dont even deserve 1 star.

August 1, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

DudeMe

Pathetic and worst customer support. Everything is great but their support spoils everything, Poor attitude, and zero response
Secondly, Their onboarding team doesn't even care to help you set up and make u opt for higher plans, being a B2B business it is really important and they don't really care for customers,

I guess they are very rich and don't need new customers.

July 30, 2020

Quilt Comfort

Forget any replies from customer support. I am using shiprocket on my 3 stores. I created a new store recently and am unable to integrate shiprocket with my Shopify. I have called them and sent a mail too. It's been three days, the expert is yet to reach me.

Update 31-07-2020.

It's been 3 days now. Most of the times I keep on waiting for the courier to be picked up, but no one comes. The customers are cancelling orders, demanding refunds, in helplessness I turn to customer care. I have to wait for my call to get connected, it never does. IVR says "to get priority support please chat with us in impanelled chat. The chat is under maintenance.

Now who am I? A man losing money and peace of mind because of choosing Shiproket.

July 27, 2020

The Zulu Pet Co

We have created a new account with them and recharged our wallet for 2500 but they deducted the amount from our bank but have not credit it. We raised a complaint with them but they have not resolved it even in 5 days. We do not know who to contact for resolving this anymore. Can someone please help?

July 27, 2020

YUZU INDIA | Welcome to our Online Brand Store

Fraud Application, Don't download.
Highly fraud app to fool sellers.
its a scam based company who loot money from seller by giving fake RTO, Weight desputes.

July 23, 2020