Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 2 Lac+ Online Sellers

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Social Blingz

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Worst services. Do not trust them. They are cheaters and fraud. Their customer service is even worst. Their managers will never come on call. they never call back. The never deliver the parcels, instaed they RTO them thus making sellers pay the freight charges and RTO charges.

August 25, 2021

Hi, This is not the kind of experience we would want our customers to have and we'll surely take this on priority. Furthermore, keep maintaining your faith in us. We will share an update soon with you regarding the issue. - Team Shiprocket

Classy Replica

Location India

I have done business worth rs 21 lakh + till now from starting since 2019 and you are saying that now I need to make SAAS Payment Every Month. Are you guys out of your mind.
Not the good way to do business

July 15, 2021

Hi, We value the importance of your concern.Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.com and we will get back to you promptly. -Team Shiprocket

Pabung

Location India

I should be on Shopify SaaS plan, there should be no charges but I received an unpaid bill today ..thats disappointing. On the other hand, their customer support is very unprofessional ..they just told me to pay the bill again and again like a robot ..Not explaining where the bill came from either. There were lots of RTO and NDR issues recently, for those ..I requested call back regarding RTO multiple times (delivery was never attempted according to customer's response), unfortunately Shiprocket team ignored, those issues are still unresolved but they marked as resolved. I will be switching to another courier aggregator very soon.

May 5, 2021

Hi, We want to sincerely apologize for your recent negative experience. Please help us with the AWB number and concern in detail via escalation@shiprocket.com and we will get back to you at the earliest. - Team Shiprocket.

Glittercholi

Location India

useless support system.. wanted to deleted my account but they have neither deleted the previous one neither my account or phone number is available to create a new one. support system is a complete misguide.

March 3, 2021

This is not the service we are known for. Kindly give us a chance to look into it. Please help us with the AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you at the earliest. - Team Shiprocket.

SILK ZONE

Time spent using app Over 2 years

very bad service cod amount collect but no deposit my account and one product in missing but not deposit amount many time email and call but not solve my problem software is very good but customer service is very very poor and unsupported

February 2, 2021

That shouldn't have happened! Kindly give us a chance to look into it. Please share the AWB number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can have a check and assist you accordingly. - Team Shiprocket

BAEWOW

Location India

Why is there no option to deactivate the account fully also if we call support the experience is not good at all.

November 23, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

Meghvi

Location India

Firstly, I am a Shiprocket user and I have upgraded my plan on 12th October. I paid Rs.2000+18% GST for availing International shipping service. It's been almost one month now, none of my International courier accounts are activated till date. Secondly, For proof I really want to upload image if there is a image upload option here. I have filled all the details and uploaded all documents on the first day itself. If that is the case, why should I pay you for your unfulfilled services? Thirdly, Pathetic customer service they have. Their customer support only work between 10am -7 pm on business days and they don't respond to your messages/emails promptly. They simply say drop an email and we will reply you via email. But their reply never comes. When you don't want to fulfull your services, how can u expect someone to pay for it. I want my full money refund. I am no longer interested in your paid services

November 10, 2020

World Of Chai

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fraud, Stop cheating customers. We have used 100 packs by using 500g packaging. All are having weight disputes. every courier company is claiming it as 0.54 and then asking for 1kg price for the same. On raising the dispute they asked to upload every single shipment photo for the weight issue. We want a resolution to this have emailed both the packaging team and shiprocket team and at shopify@shiprocket.in . I'll be taking them to consumer court. Stop cheap tricks. #shameshiprocket

November 5, 2020

Uptownie

Time spent using app About 3 years

horrible app. the team is completely fraudulent. they do not follow their contract. no account manager bothers to take calls or reply. they owe us lakhs as they have lost so many of our shipments. i am fed up of this app.

October 5, 2020

1MOREINDIA

Location India

last month almost we have lost our 5 shipment cost somewhere around 30k but they just refund maximum 5k amount and our product cost is arounf 14k each.... please be aware if you are using ship rocket bec nowadays only fraud happening with the supplier ... Shiprocket we are using from last 3+ years and our experiance was good but from last 1 year they are crazy ... so many issue we are facing 1. Shipment never ever get delivered on time
2. always fake updates from NDR shipment