Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics service with lowest courier rates in India

Ausmo

*Gunja really helped us sort issues and things are better with ShipRocket however one things still bother us on system.

Fedex Labels do not show up what is order SKU? If we print 1000 labels a day how are we suppose to sort? like which label is for what item?

Need URGENT solution to this as this is very basic thing without which orders will be wrongly shipped.

Contact: 9986073001

Inaaz.biz

Mr Azharuddin is the only main person because of whom this company is running, He talks well, understands well the problems of Customers. I reported him all COD non-delivery issues, other issues related to non-visibility of several operators in Calculate Rates of Shipping. Now other operators appear in my panel, earlier only Ecom was appearing.

Now they promised to improve day by day in shipping operations.

I wish them good success and do very good customer support.

RTO must be made zero in COD, We need 100 % success in delivery, This is the main base of success. If packets are returned- it means the performance is having weakness, We fail in business due to delivery issues if shiprocket fails in doing successful delivery of item . This must be kept in mind to support customers.

We would be consistently watching the performance of all deliveries in future.

Thanks Azharuddin for your energetic , best employee performance and contribution in resolving customer's issues. You made the difference, Hats Off to Azharuddin, Keep it up !

Glen'sMart

Nice logistics app. Pretty easy to handle and quick to set up. Play around the panel options for 2 days, and your ready to ship.

lookspop.com

Best third-party shipping on Shopify. Technically far superior that other apps. Very user friendly and advanced.

EliteShopp

Innovative and user friendly shipping app for E-commerce. Prices are fair and support is pretty quick now. Have improved a lot in past month. Would like to see more coming up.

Roumer Cosmetics

I previously had a bad experience, and upon expressing my concerns, Muhammad from the escalation team ensured everything flowed smoothly.
He helped me out with the KYC process, shipment delays, everything. Shiprocket is a very easy to use platform for shopify store owners in India, it's really convenient and user friendly.

RangBanarasi

Updated Review: Total 3 weight discrepancies were raised and 2 of them were resolved. 1 was not handled in proper way and was simply rejected.
I would say - give them a try and see but be cautious. They expect us to take photographs that too L*B*H and keep for each parcel which may not be possible always. Our Website: www.rangbanarasi.com

Actofit Wearables

I use this app to seamlessly integrate across several carriers. I like how easy and straightforward it is. I just wish that it allowed other team members to access it at the same time, instead of being locked to just one user.

KK Lifestyle

We are using Shiprocket for shipping partner of our shopify store. They customer service responsiveness and rates are good. Plaban Roy from shiprocket is our account manager is taking responsibility to solve our every problem. Main issue from their side is Delhivery courier's wrong weight discrepancies. I will update this review to 5 stars once all my money blocked with delhivery charges get back to my account.

Bellofox

App and service is really good. Only problem is the communication regarding services available under each plan, Always get things in written, their team tell you something and then deliver something else. Service is good, so you want to stick to them despite the blunder in commitments made.

Previous 1