Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics service with lowest courier rates in India

NewMeCreation

akshay beniwal-my account manager is superbly helpful.thanx guys for making my journey easy.

thanx

AZAR

awesome expressions working with vishal labh and shiprocket thank u so much. very good services.

SPARROE QUEEN

Shiprocket is best app for courier facility.
they offer you the best price and best courier facility.
they never charged overweighted.
Best for COD
I am not fake reviewer from Shiprocket I am owner of SparrowQueen Clothing
I have my own website of clothing and I have integrated shiprocket in my website.
I got lots of order and they all are delivered by shiprocket
www.sparrowqueen.in

Eyewearlabs

Shiprocket has assisted us to ship our orders in the most hassle free manner . The App is extremely user friendly and the live chat support comes handy. Our KAM always provides quick solutions to our queries to ensure smooth shipping of our orders. Abhinav visited our office in Mumbai and made sure everything goes smoothly. We highly recommend Shiprocket!

Happy Pack

Shiprocket has improved a lot within 1 year and after starting my service i have seen some improvements and my delivery rate is also increased. Team is really helpful now.
They have improved a lots of services and they upgraded my account into gold for free without any charges and made my life much easier.
Now I can easily focus on my ecommerce business in India.
I would recommend ShipRocket to all Indian eCommerce buddies.

curvecart

we have been associated with shiprocket from last 6 months and quite impressed with their panel and additional functions like NDR & weight dispute resolution, Our account is in Gold Tier & handled by Vishal Labh, Have discussed many queries with Mr Abhinav and got instant resolution. Keep up the good work.

Slim N Lift Shapewear

We are using Gold Services and very much happy with the services, We started with us 2-3 months back with shiprocket and they are providing all time support, have resolved all our queries instantly. want our all accounts to be moved into Gold. Thanks to Mr Abhinav & Our Account Manger Vishal.

Chachhi

I am recently upgraded to the Gold tier and I am getting far better services now from Vishal Labh . Give a shot to shiprocket. Keep it up guys:)

Boldwish

App is very good . Synchronizing to the panel and update the panel is very fast. You click its get update at the same time. Overall it is a awesome app. Shiprocket customer service is very good need to look into thirdparty courier service so that they deliver the product quickly . From shiprocket side their service is very good. Really loved it.

Beast Craft

Ship Rocket is so far the most convenient and reliable shipping service we have came across.

We got the most competitive rates in the market without any minimum commitments, automated shipping labels and invoices, no hidden costs, no need to calculate any fuel surcharge or taxes.

Most of our shipments are international and Mr. Alok Tiwari has always been there to help and support us and always does more than what his job requires him to do, be it helping out on holidays or late at nights.

Our shipping quantities are not that huge so far but we still get excellent support. We did had some minor issues every now and then when we just joined them but the team took good care of it and resolved it.

We highly recommend their services for any small and mid sized ecommerce business.

Previous 1 3 4