Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce logistics solution with cheapest courier rates

Arata

The one and the only thing you need when it comes to shipping. You don't have to signup with all the different courier partners separately.

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Gulabi Dori

We highly recommend Shiprocket. It has simplified our shipping. Some of the things that we really love about their app is (a) Dashboard (b) Order Tracking (c) NDR automation. Their team is very helpful and prompt with solving our issues.

Blak Natural Shampoo

Good App , user friendly. Good Service and support. Best in class, One stop solution for ecom players.

Alamode By Akanksha

Great sync between Shopify and Shiprocket in India. Reduces shipping formalities, and makes the process extremely efficient. Top notch service by Mr. Rajesh Rana(Key Account Manager) Thanks for this

July 28, 2020

Million Cases

I have used this app since April 2019. The best option in E-commerce for beginners. Excellent service.

July 28, 2020

Wow Deals 365

Shiprocket best shipping partner to be associated with. Ayushi Gupta, our account manager is simply awesome, she has performed her duties diligently in resolving all most all issues that one faces while shipping products. Must have app for Indian e-Commerce Industry!

July 25, 2020

ellipstore

They are best when it comes to providing new features every month. Their panel is easy-to use and they provide personal account manager which in my case is Rajesh & he is really helpful with all the things. Blessed that we found shiprocket as our shipping aggregator♥️

July 24, 2020

Spike

Shiprocket is a good app if you want all in shipping solutions from low prices to tracking. Ayushi my account manager has helped me regarding some issue i faced with couriers NDR and everything.

-Team shiprocket

Swipe Happy

Response time is really quick. I have been using Shiprocket for a long time. My manager Rajesh Rana is very responsive and helped me many times.
Best shipping services aggregator in present time.
Must for your ecommerce business.

ethnicdoor

Amazing response time. I have been using Shiprocket for a long time. My manager Sanjeev Gulia is very responsive and helped me many times.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13