Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 2 Lac+ Online Sellers

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TagZ Foods

Location India

Post receiving our Funding from Shark Tank India, We have started workinhg with Shiprocket. Shiprocket is a great shipping solution who is handling all our requirement to being a leader in Foods Category.There account manager is very helpful and Ready to give support at any given point of time. Thanks Gaurav Chawla for your continuous support.

Saptamveda

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been shipping all my orders with shiprocket from 2 years. My experience with shiprocket has been amazing. The interface is user friendly and it's integrated with Shopify very well. I have never faced any major technical glitches with shiprocket. Also all the courier partners are available. Mr. Shashank who had been my account manager for more than 1 year has helped me a lot, be it guidance, problem solving or technical assistance. Ms. Kajal who recently became my account manager is also very helpful and always available on just one call. Shiprocket has improved their customer care and service drastically in last two years. I have tried other aggregators as well but nothing can beat shiprocket. I highly recommend shiprocket to anyone who is looking for hassle-free shipping experience at competitive prices.

Haanum

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The experience is really good with shiprocket and the account manager Bhanuvendra is really helpful and guides us very much in all the works and management.

VS Mani & Co.

Location India

We've been using shiprocket for over 2 years now.
Their service is prompt and their dashboard is quite informative and easy to learn.
Karan, our Key Account Manager has been extremely helpful to resolve any issues that we face with our deliveries. Highly recommended.

Sakhi Ethnic Hub

Location India

Good shipping support, good experience for shipping in all across India. Staff are also helpful for sellers

HappyHeed.com

Location India

Trying to be better and can do much. Customer service is good now and need to improve much in co-ordinating with couriers services

Pulp Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 4 years

ValasMall-India

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Quick integration with nice dashboard for analytics and fulfillment. Good customer support team as well.

shopdux

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's really app. Love the way they handle it.Best app in the shipping service for Indian ecom. Thank you team

LAURELLE BEAUTY LLP

Location India

Keep providing the best services, I like the customer service they provides and helps. Best shipping service provider in India

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10