Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 2 Lac+ Online Sellers

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nomad Story

Time spent using app About 1 year

The experience is really good with shiprocket and the account manager Bhanuvendra is really helpful and guides us very much in all the works and management.

Sky Shopy

Location India

Shiprocket is the best APP which is helping me in shipping all my Orders. I have been provided good support by my account manager Ankush Verma who is a handling the account from so long. I will recommend all my friends and relatives who are in E-commerce business to start shipping with Shiprocket

Saptamveda

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been shipping all my orders with shiprocket from 2 years. My experience with shiprocket has been amazing. The interface is user friendly and it's integrated with Shopify very well. I have never faced any major technical glitches with shiprocket. Also all the courier partners are available. Mr. Shashank who had been my account manager for more than 1 year has helped me a lot, be it guidance, problem solving or technical assistance. Ms. Kajal who recently became my account manager is also very helpful and always available on just one call. Shiprocket has improved their customer care and service drastically in last two years. I have tried other aggregators as well but nothing can beat shiprocket. I highly recommend shiprocket to anyone who is looking for hassle-free shipping experience at competitive prices.

Haanum

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Truly Fab

Location India

Good shipping provider, I am using it for the last few months and have good experience for shipping all across India. Kajal is very helpful.

Sakhi Ethnic Hub

Location India

Good shipping support, good experience for shipping in all across India. Staff are also helpful for sellers

nicepick

Location India

good features and as well as great support. Prices are also competitive. overall experience is good.

FEATHERS CLOSET

Location India

Loved the services. The new Engage feature is helping us a lot with reducing NDR. Our Account manager Mr. Saurabh is helping us promptly wherever we get stuck.
Overall a great experience so far.

QuartzComponents

Time spent using app 33 minutes

WOW , It's great app for shipping anywhere in the India. We are using this application past 2 years and Excellent app for shipping.

HappyHeed.com

Location India

Trying to be better and can do much. Customer service is good now and need to improve much in co-ordinating with couriers services

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12