See Growth Opportunities
ShipScore will walk you through your order stats and help you devise opportunities to improve sales and shipping pricing.
Identify Fulfillment Gaps
Know how your business stacks up with pick, pack and order preparation. Better allocate time, budget and talent based on your metrics.
Track Your Shipping Times
How long are your orders in transit? What regions are more costly? How do your shipping carrier costs compare? Get key insights and save $$$
Is your shipping costing you revenue and lost sales? This free tool is designed to help you evaluate your supply chain, with powerful product tracking information and point-and-click control.
Why Use ShipScore
ShipScore is an easy-to-use data visualization tool and dashboard that gives you at-a-glance oversight for all of your ongoing orders across carriers and regions, so you can track their progress from ordered to delivered.
With flexible and multi-select filtering options, ShipScore makes it easy to visualize important insights relating to your order fulfillment capabilities, and share vital statistics with your employees and customers.
Filter by State
The clickable shipping map allows you to select and filter recent orders by the destination state.
Filter by Shipping Method
Filter and display your orders by specific carrier(s) and shipping method(s).
Filter by Date
Filter your tracked orders by specific order date or range of dates.
Data You Can Track All In One Place
- Order: customer’s order number and in-app order details
- Destination: City and State the order is shipping to
- Shipping method: shipping method selected at checkout
- Order date: date the order was placed
- Expected date: date expected for order delivery, based on shipping quote
- Carrier last update: Time of last update from the shipping carrier
- Time since placed: How much time has passed since the order was placed
- Status: The current status of the order (ORDERED, SHIPPED, DELIVERED)
Galeria de mídia
A avaliação geral reflete o estado atual do app. Embora considere todas as avaliações do app, ela prioriza as mais recentes.