ShipScout ‑ A/B Test Shipping

Find your most profitable free shipping thresholds & rates

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.

ShipScout - A/B test free shipping threshold

FreyaTreasures

Location Germany

Pretty accurate app. Straight to the point and has everything you will need while doing a/b testing. Recommend 100%

Food For The Sole

The app designers are super responsive and helpful!!
Highly recommend downloading this to increase your conversion rate and generate additional revenue. I wanted to compare a free ship threshold vs a flat rate threshold, and though the app designers were already in process of making an easy option, they also provided a temporary (and slightly more complicated) solution in case I wanted to implement right away. I opted to wait, and because my particular store had some complicated shipping profiles they worked diligently with me to address and solve the issue. I think I had an unusually difficult scenario, where most online stores wouldn't face this issue, but the point here is that the team at ShipScout is dedicated to finding a solution for you to improve your revenue. The app worked very well, the team was awesome, and if you aren't a/b testing your shipping options you're missing out on easy revenue increase. Download this app yesterday!

Staging-curalife

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Really great app, we used it to test our shipping rates. still lite and dont have lots of settings but that app is definitely a Gem!

Wolfgang Man & Beast

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use, and a great test for any Shopify store. Highly recommended. The development team is hands on and willing to assist if you have any confusion.

Koalababycare

Location Italy

I definitely recommend ShipScout for shipping AB test. We found out a huge increase of conversion rate just AB testing free shipping threshold.. amazing! Set up is super easy, and if you have problems Ben and the support team is always ready to assist you. We are really satisfied with this app!

Damernas Magasin

Location Denmark

ShipScout is single-handedly the most important and yet underrated in the App store. We used ShipScout to find, through A/B tests, the shipping rate and free shipping threshold that maximize our profit/visitor. I was surprised by how much changing a shipping rate or a free shipping threshold affected our conversion rate, average order value, and ultimately profits. Determining the profit optimizing shipping rate and free shipping threshold has much more potential and impact than people realize. When we got Shopify Plus, ShipScout helped us write a Ruby script to test 3rd party carrier rates ON A SUNDAY.

Salt & Straw

I would definitely recommend ShipScout to any store owner looking to optimize their shipping rate for conversion and profitability. Ben and the support team is simply amazing and worked with us to help define our specific test requirements based on the unique shipping settings of our store. This is a no-brainer app for the store manager looking to make data-driven decisions on shipping rates.

Skylight Frame

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have a headless store and ShipScout customer service was very responsive with helping us identify issues and understand the data. We ended up increasing shipping revenue.

Kyoku

Time spent using app 7 minutes

This app was easy to install and quick to start configuring tests. As far as we can tell this is the only way to test different shipping prices on Shopify. Great support with quick and informative responses!!!

Natural Dog Company

ShipScout helped us run tests that we've been putting off for so long. In just 2 weeks we've already made major decisions based on the results and are seeing increased profit per visitor. Easy to set up and install - our site is a bit funky and support was really helpful with a couple of snags in the process.

Previous 1