FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Chapman 3C Cattle Company

I use this app to help sell more. Easy to install, Works great. Support is very helpful and fast.

My Saint My Hero

I set up Shipsell to encourage buyers to add product to their cart to reach free shipping goal. I wanted to ad a link in the message box to suggest another product. Tech support was right on it and helped me out. The app is simple to customize and looks great. And the tech support is very efficient.

Zafron boutique

I've just downloaded this app and haven't yet started using it - I Have high expectations that this is going to help me immensely with my drop shipping business. Thanks for designing this app as this is one of the biggest grey areas is trying to figure out shipping costs around the world.

My Spa Shop

https://myspashop.com/ So far so good. I just started using. Hoping to generate increase in shopping cart totals! Will update review once we have some details. Also, I wanted to get rid of the truck image and couldn't figure out how to quickly. It doesn't match with our stores overall look.

Joynagar | Taste of Sundarban

Oh it is nice.best part is free.i love it.easy setup ang light but powerful. Waiting for more option.

Manipura Malas

Waste of time. Did my best to use this app but could not make it appear anywhere near good enough. Support was slow, unwilling and useless.

April 3, 2019

After every change, you have to clear your cache simply. CTRL+SHIFT+R usually helps.

Shopify caches our scripts and the page itself to improve performance, load times and SEO. So a simple cache clear, saves the day and shows the changes made in our app.

The all new style store

I think this app is the best of its kind, its help improve your store with increased sells. Unique and well efficient.

Ginax Store | Ginax International Enterprises

I just installed the app as it will be better to add a free shipping notification close to the cart. I'm also looking forward to how well it will suit my store.

The Grooming Box

Seems a good app so far only just installed it.
A little tricky to change any settings though unfortunately.

dyver

i used this app to help me boost my sale on my online shop, it is a very great app, easy to use and understand . i am glad i found this app, check them out

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12