FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

LELOSI

An excellent, must-have app. I also use it for custom notification texts. The app is very flexible and above all, the support is superior!
Please note if your app does not load -> please make sure you turn on page performance -> transitions on sport (default is ludicrous)

Rowley's Shop

perfect app! make its job! great customer service!
I asked for modification and get a response within less than a minute.

Chapman 3C Cattle Company

I use this app to help sell more. Easy to install, Works great. Support is very helpful and fast.

My Saint My Hero

I set up Shipsell to encourage buyers to add product to their cart to reach free shipping goal. I wanted to ad a link in the message box to suggest another product. Tech support was right on it and helped me out. The app is simple to customize and looks great. And the tech support is very efficient.

SPDH

This app is easy to use and promotes my customers to buy more!
and also is free awesome app recommended!!

House Coffee Shop

Very easy to use. Looks great. No coding needed for basic display. You have to have it for your store.

OceanLeapFrog

It's a awesome app! Working good and friendly use, This banner looking great and very effective for customer.

Metal Decor Choice

I just tried to install this app and used for some time. It works well so far. I like the function. Thanks.

Lance Jewelry

I used this APP to promote free shipping it works great!
Thanks a lot!
As now is more easy to manage shipping with low price goods

Shoppers Syndicate

This is an awesome app! It has drastically increased the up-sales through out or store! We have seen a significant increase in sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10