FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

LINK-ME

Just installed the app. Excited to see it work. Happy that it has a calculator for the customer to determine how far away they are from free shipping !!

Sweet Kawaii Design

Just installed this app, it was very easy to set up and so far it's working great. This type of feature always gets me when I'm shopping.

Designer Watch Market

great app Just like there is more than one way to skin a cat (or so they say), there is more than one way to write an essay. One is not required to produce a perfectly formatted five-paragraph essay every time one composes a piece of writing. There is another type of essay you can write that may just be simpler than the traditional style: the three-paragraph essay. This type of essay might be beneficial for beginning writers as it offers the organizational structure of a longer essay without requiring the length. It also offers a challenge to more advanced writers to condense their points.

A PART OF YOU ME

Thrilled! A gentle reminder to customers without being too much. Simple to set up and love the design aesthetic. Overall I think the app is going to be a really useful app to my business. If you are looking for something that's an easy reminder to let people know of your free shipping offer, I think this app is great.

☹️Sad Water🌧

We're using this app specifically to alert customers about our Free Shipping option. It's clean and easy to implement. Thankful for our Guru's recommendation on this one!

ebauto

I'm trying now ans will get back later.I'm trying now ans will get back later.I'm trying now ans will get back later.

The Horse Connection In Bedford Village

I was skeptical that a free app for this function would be useful or work. It installed right away and works great. I was very happy with its functionality and aesthetics!! This is a great way to remind customers how little they need to get free shipping.

AllieKats Corner

It's a great way to simply add a shipping reminder to the customer.
put the dollar amount in ant the app takes over works well

GRANTWISH

great app it is totally free and really helpful. Download it and never look back easy to manage......

kingcoast

This app is awesome! It has helped me to gain more sales and helps to make people spend more money because they get free shipping!