FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Luxy Prose

I’m actually surprised how easy the installation was, no needed coding or anything and I love the customization to change the Icon Truck image hahaha...love this app! Get it!

Select Goods for Less

One of the simplest apps out there to get people to shop more so they get free shipping on order value.

MyShopppy

Installed this app to let my customers to know about shipping times on my product pages and it works wonderfully. I love the simplicity of this app, it doesn't bug and didn't slow down my site. Simple to use, didnt need and coders or support, excellent little app, thanks guysssssssssssssssss

MozdogUK

woooooo good app works well, and easy to use. Not had a problem with it as it is quick and simple

spicythreadsco

Perfect app for what I needed it for! Highly recommend. Not a ton of options available, but since its free, its perfect.

littleclothingco

I was looking for an app to remind customers of my free shipping promotion. This has done a great job and it's so easy to use!

VEGAN-KITCHEN-HERO.de

Sehr gut und parktisch! Man kann sogar auch die Währung auf Euro (€) umstellen. Vielen Dank für diese App!

Homzy & Cozy

goooodd love it. it easy to use and very handful. good for people with no much experience in computing. worth the download

Suppz

Great app! While most have a free shipping tier as a top banner (does not get looked at) or as a popup (distracting and annoying), this app displays either the free shipping amount, or the amount remaining for free shipping right on the product and cart page. Exactly what I wanted. My one complaint is I wish the padding between the message and border on top and bottom could be a bit skinnier.

VIRALZENERGY

this is really helping me with my start up and its also great that its free for us starting on a low budget no issues