FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

GS Specialty Gifts & Apparel

This app has really help to boost my sales, customers are excited about free shipping and this is an incredible way to motivate shopping, and very easy set and user friendly.

KBEAUTY101

I just started to use this good app. I think it works well! What do I need to say more? You can try!

TheShoppingTOP

I have used this application and for the moment I am very happy! It sure helps me increase my sales! Thanks!!

Me and Mom

This will help me to gain more sales. Hope they would add more apps like Shipping calculator based on zip codes. Good job. Happy to have this app. No hassle on intallation.

the KEY to your style

Very useful application and easy to handle too ! It greatly helps increase sales! I recommend to every owner of the store !

Bonheur à roulettes

I'm all ready using i app like this but it slowing down my website... can't wait to see if this one do the job the right way !

Fresh Parent

Extremely easy to customize, very professional look. Store just opened so we will see if it changes anything!

Epic New Stuff

I love this app. This increase the % rate of my sales pages ;) And my clients will order 2 or more to get the free shipping... more $ for me ;)

Crested Perch

Looks nice and easy to install. Just installed so not sure if it will help conversions just yet. Took about 3 mins to get it the way I wanted it.

Sanare shopping & Sanare Go

It is very easy to set up not confusing with the navigating through the settings and it will be a great help to my business process.