FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

For Tchotchkes & Giggles, LLC

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mukzin

GOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOOD

CNG Gümüş

I just installed, great product. Easy use and simple panel. I recommend this product for all shops. Thank you!

carpem

My customers can see how much to shop for free shipping. This was a good reason to increase my sales. Thank you

Cup o' Joe Coffee

I used this app to make shipping options cheaper and more transparent for my customers. I like how it incentivises customers to purchase more products and gives them more control over their purchases.

FilthyFine

Easy to use and great for upselling!
Thank you!! I have to figure out to customized it and ready to go!

Keshinomi

Seems good so far, out of the others I researched this was the one that made it to my 'to test' list, and actually did get activated! Try it out - you too will want to activate it!

Car Parts Club UK

amazing app lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it so far

Bike Mob

BRILLIANT!!! I GET TO UPSELL AND SHOW PEOPLE THE MORE THEY SPEND THE SHIPPING IS FREE AND IT JUST WORKS, SIMPLY.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

Kinda

incredible app!!!! does exactly what it says on the tin and makes life so easy for either an amount or a % etc.

LOVE THIS APP!!