FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Create That Cake

Love this app. I like the way it is in the product and cart and not an announcement bar like other apps. Easy to edit and fit to suit the theme and branding.

Noisebug

Works exactly like you hope it would.
Easy to execute. No need to edit liquid file.

Change the appearance easily and use basic
HTML to change if you wish.

œwear

Great App. Simple to use. You can increase your sales by using this app.
I highly recommentd it for your Shopify store.

For Tchotchkes & Giggles, LLC

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mukzin

GOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOOD

CNG Gümüş

I just installed, great product. Easy use and simple panel. I recommend this product for all shops. Thank you!

carpem

My customers can see how much to shop for free shipping. This was a good reason to increase my sales. Thank you

Cup o' Joe Coffee

I used this app to make shipping options cheaper and more transparent for my customers. I like how it incentivises customers to purchase more products and gives them more control over their purchases.

FilthyFine

Easy to use and great for upselling!
Thank you!! I have to figure out to customized it and ready to go!

Keshinomi

Seems good so far, out of the others I researched this was the one that made it to my 'to test' list, and actually did get activated! Try it out - you too will want to activate it!