FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

From $3.99/month. 2-day free trial.

Indipro Tools

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I tried to purchase the $3.99 version of the app and it automatically defaulted to the $5.99 version. Is there a way to change this? I deleted the app for now, please advise.

August 10, 2020

Hey,

The price is automatically picked based on your plan.

Just reach out to us on eligijuslipskis@gmail.com and we will deal with the refund.

Zafron boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I've just downloaded this app and haven't yet started using it - I Have high expectations that this is going to help me immensely with my drop shipping business. Thanks for designing this app as this is one of the biggest grey areas is trying to figure out shipping costs around the world.

The all new style store

Location Zambia

I think this app is the best of its kind, its help improve your store with increased sells. Unique and well efficient.

Ginax Store | Ginax International Enterprises

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I just installed the app as it will be better to add a free shipping notification close to the cart. I'm also looking forward to how well it will suit my store.

DCarbonize

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 1 day

I installed the app, it appears automatically on product pages but still trying to figure out how to customize it...

NewWave-Tech

this app helped me display free shipping on my page. i enjoyed using this app . it helped boot cart values and sales.