FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

From $3.99/month. 2-day free trial.

CONBINI

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

nice little feature and helpful support. hope they gonna have multi language feature implemented soon...

Japan Premium Malaysia

Location Malaysia

On my case, once the support notice my msg, he will replied about 4 - 30 minute to respond back. To round out a total of 7 hours it took just to solved my problem regrading the malfunction content saved. Nevertheless the apps is free & the support is around so I placed a 4 star

My Spa Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

https://myspashop.com/ So far so good. I just started using. Hoping to generate increase in shopping cart totals! Will update review once we have some details. Also, I wanted to get rid of the truck image and couldn't figure out how to quickly. It doesn't match with our stores overall look.

Joynagar | Taste of Sundarban

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Oh it is nice.best part is free.i love it.easy setup ang light but powerful. Waiting for more option.

The Grooming Box

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Seems a good app so far only just installed it.
A little tricky to change any settings though unfortunately.

Pets mixdealz

i like this app i use it for my website and it very nice and so easy to use plus you can add and amend so easy

agrigud

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Useful app to show how much is missing when reaching the free shipping threshold. easy to use and to customize.

MessySupplies

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like the app. Easy to use. The only reason for 4 stars, not 5 is that you're told you must leave a 'positive review' if you want to keep the app. Apart from that, download it. Its a great app.

Topical Reality

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This app looks amazing and it is easy to use. It will make everything easier for the customers and will lead to more profit for me

The Pet Street

Location India

Free shipping is a master piece as it lets makes the purchasing experience of your customers much better and helps them avoid the hassle of calculating the price to make the shipping free of cost. Awesome app.

Previous 1