FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

Japan Premium Malaysia

On my case, once the support notice my msg, he will replied about 4 - 30 minute to respond back. To round out a total of 7 hours it took just to solved my problem regrading the malfunction content saved. Nevertheless the apps is free & the support is around so I placed a 4 star

My Spa Shop

https://myspashop.com/ So far so good. I just started using. Hoping to generate increase in shopping cart totals! Will update review once we have some details. Also, I wanted to get rid of the truck image and couldn't figure out how to quickly. It doesn't match with our stores overall look.

Joynagar | Taste of Sundarban

Oh it is nice.best part is free.i love it.easy setup ang light but powerful. Waiting for more option.

The Grooming Box

Seems a good app so far only just installed it.
A little tricky to change any settings though unfortunately.

Pets mixdealz

i like this app i use it for my website and it very nice and so easy to use plus you can add and amend so easy

agrigud

Useful app to show how much is missing when reaching the free shipping threshold. easy to use and to customize.

MessySupplies

I like the app. Easy to use. The only reason for 4 stars, not 5 is that you're told you must leave a 'positive review' if you want to keep the app. Apart from that, download it. Its a great app.

Topical Reality

This app looks amazing and it is easy to use. It will make everything easier for the customers and will lead to more profit for me

MyMusicHub

Great I love free apps. Will start using this for sure mys tore is still under construction but a friend referenced me this. Thanks

The Pet Street

Free shipping is a master piece as it lets makes the purchasing experience of your customers much better and helps them avoid the hassle of calculating the price to make the shipping free of cost. Awesome app.

Previous 1