FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

My Saint My Hero

I set up Shipsell to encourage buyers to add product to their cart to reach free shipping goal. I wanted to ad a link in the message box to suggest another product. Tech support was right on it and helped me out. The app is simple to customize and looks great. And the tech support is very efficient.

SPDH

This app is easy to use and promotes my customers to buy more!
and also is free awesome app recommended!!

House Coffee Shop

Very easy to use. Looks great. No coding needed for basic display. You have to have it for your store.

OceanLeapFrog

It's a awesome app! Working good and friendly use, This banner looking great and very effective for customer.

Metal Decor Choice

I just tried to install this app and used for some time. It works well so far. I like the function. Thanks.

Lance Jewelry

I used this APP to promote free shipping it works great!
Thanks a lot!
As now is more easy to manage shipping with low price goods

Shoppers Syndicate

This is an awesome app! It has drastically increased the up-sales through out or store! We have seen a significant increase in sales!

Kawaii Kick

Super nice app! Looking forward to using it. I'm still figuring out how to the color version of the little truck tho :)

Materialcasa

Very good app, I've try it and I'm very happy. Now I can manage my free shipping bar very very easy.

Palace Rings

Never tried it but excited too! I think this will be better than having it at the top and instead having it on the product page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9