FREE Shipping calculator

FREE Shipping calculator

by LaraLancer

Shipping calculator - how much left to get free shipping

The Vintage Cosmetic Company

Did exactly what I wanted with clear messaging on product and cart page. Easy to install and customise and excellent support when I wanted to relocate on the cart page.

Pink Pewter

Exactly what I have been looking for and it's working great! Simple set-up and very responsive support with a custom request!

saltKADIN

Amazing support. Thanks Eligijus :) Does it really need to fill up 100 characters!..................

ke bonita woman shop

I had a problem the customer service solved it in 5 minutes 10+++
Super app super Customer service!!!

Detoxification Works ®

Good app, excellent customer service, it helps with up-selling - we've been using it for one month now. No issues so far.

Craft & Culture - Kombucha, Kefir & Probiotics Singapore

Developer was helpful and quick to respond. Looks great on my product page too! I Highly recommend it.

Talking Tables UK Public

Awesome app! Simple, does its job. Super good Support!
Really helps to increase value of orders and I think customers likes it too.

LELOSI

An excellent, must-have app. I also use it for custom notification texts. The app is very flexible and above all, the support is superior!
Please note if your app does not load -> please make sure you turn on page performance -> transitions on sport (default is ludicrous)

Rowley's Shop

perfect app! make its job! great customer service!
I asked for modification and get a response within less than a minute.

Chapman 3C Cattle Company

I use this app to help sell more. Easy to install, Works great. Support is very helpful and fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10