SHIPSI Instant Delivery

SHIPSI Instant Delivery

by Shipsi Inc

Friendly, affordable, same-day delivery in the U.S.

M I R T H

Excellent app, excellent help and customer service. For local customers to be able to get their order same day for a low cost has been fantastic. I initially thought it would be expensive for customers since I live in a spread out city, but it's usually under $10-15 for them, which people are happy to pay to get their purchase so quickly. Most important is the customer service-- any time I have a question or issue, they're reachable and you always get a competent person on the phone to solve the issue. I'm not a tech person and don't have a big staff, so I need apps that provide support, which this does.

iLevel Lab

SHIPSI has been an excellent value-add to our business, giving us the ability to offer same-day shipping in LA (total delivery time is really only 1-2 hours!). Customer service has also been extremely helpful in assisting us in resolving any issues that arise.

The MARKET MARKET

Shipsi allowed us to get all our orders for an event delivered within 2 hours. This was a game-changer in helping us get last-minute sales and increasing our revenues. Easy setup and great customer service!