ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

CBD Troubleshooters

Newbie to ShipStation. So far, so good. I'm loving it. Phenomenal App for my business site, www.CBDTroubleshoot.com. Very easy to use. Tracks shipping data, ect... Quick and easy. I recommend this app for your shipping and tracking needs.

Williams Ridge Studio

Shopify and ShipStation work together beautifully for our application. The orders come in automatically from our Shopify store and the shipping effort is as as low as it can be. Literally a few minutes and your label is being printed and you're done. We are very happy with it. If there was any place that ShipStation could possibly be a little better is in shipments out of country (Canada mostly) but that's probably because we ship there infrequently and always seem to pick the "unavailable" UPS international instead of UPS Standard. Not a big deal though.

Prep Obsessed

Shipstation user of over 7 years and couldn't imagine doing business without them! Excellent customer service, and the platform offers tons of intuitive, useful capabilities that make everything run more smoothly!

AdonisUSA

Love ShipStation. Its easy to use and keeps all my shipping data organized and easy to access.
Quick and great customer service.

MylarPacks.com

I really love the functionality of the app. Very stable and an indispensable tool in my daily workflow.

CBSAFARI

Overall great as it pulls in orders from many different stores / platforms. The inventory tracking doesn't seem to work, but otherwise great.

LoveWell Boutique

Shipstation is great. It provides all sorts of ways to help us organize our workflow in our retail small business. We do lots of pre-orders, local pickup, and have many different staff with hands on our product. Being able to tag orders and comment within the program drastically helps our workflow. The ability to connect a scale directly to the software and weigh items is key. Plus, we can compare different carrier rates instantaneously to determine the lowest cost. With the ability to scan/verify orders via Shopify barcodes to the easy interface and ability to sort to their guaranteed best rates (I've compared), Shipstation provides the best and most robust shipping software out there.

Bacteriostaticwater.com

Works great! You can ship first class if you need to which you can't do on other platforms. Makes shipping large amounts of orders daily much more efficient.

HydroPro Sales

Ship Station is great! My company sells on several marketing channels and Ship Station brings orders from all my stores into one convenient place. You will never copy and paste addresses again! The rates are great too. If you have more than one storefront on more than one platform, you will LOVE it and it will save so much time!

Wanda's Cooking

This app is really great. I enjoy the ease of use for large shipping orders, the verification of addresses and the post office shipping tracking form.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52