ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Glitterverse

ShipStation is one of the most useful services I've used (for 2+ years). I use it as the hub for all my stores (Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, & ebay) as the single point of operations for managing fulfilment. Might be a small learning curve to setup, but once you've got it running it should be pretty bullet-proof and user friendly. Price is reasonable and fair; just have a Dymo 4XL and letter printer for labels and invoices respectively. It is invaluable to my business operations.

G-Cor Automotive

i love it until it goes down or they do updates in the middle of working.
for some reason i don't know why it does not pull down my shopify sales sales like it should. sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't. today shipstation pulled in a canceled sale from shopify, that was curious. other than my couple issues i love shipstation take a lot of work load off of me and helps me from making mistakes.

Advanced Saddle Fit, LLC

I've been using this app for about 2 years. It's easy to compare shipping options/prices, and integration with shipping accounts is easy. Works equally well with domestic and international shipping. When needed, customer service is quick and professional.

Wellness Care Centers

It's so easy to integrate ShipStation and Shopify. I was able to get both of them integrated in a couple of minutes.

Hook, Line & Tinker - modern embroidery kits

I have been a Shipstation user for more than 2 years. When I switched my websites (I have different sites for wholesale and retail) over to Shopify last fall, the transition was seamless - even for my slightly less than simple setup. All my orders move into Shipstation from Shopify with one click. No manual order entry, and I have the flexibility to use my own commercial shipping discounts. Even my Etsy and Faire orders move readily into Shipstation. Easy peasy, and super fast.

SmarToys.co

Is excellent, help me with everything, inventory, reports, shipments, etc The reports are an excellent tool,

Fresh Patch

We've been using shipstation for years! There are other shipping software options out there but Shipstation has never let us down. Great software, great company.

Dapper Design, LLC

We absolutely love ShipStation! We have multiple shopify stores and Amazon accounts as well, the ability to sync it all into one software is a game changer! Highly recommended if you want to make shipping easy. ShipStation also has a deal with USPS to purchase postage at good rates as well. A+++++

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad our app makes you a multichannel powerhouse!

Henna Cosmetics

This is perhaps among the best apps out there. We can't function without it. Not just the connections and level of service but how versatile it is. We can control our sales from our phone app, or desktop, and has all the platform connections we need.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad our app makes you an efficient shipper!

Bennington Museum STORE

This app is so easy to use. It does all the work in the background. Orders are automatically added from Shopify to ShipStation...NO double entry of orders needed! We have it connected to our USPS/UPS/FedEx accounts and for $9 a month, this is one of the best decisions you can make. ShipStation also creates a packing slip which we include with all the orders for a customer receipt.

April 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad you no longer have to copy-and-paste your orders!