ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

HydroPro Sales

Ship Station is great! My company sells on several marketing channels and Ship Station brings orders from all my stores into one convenient place. You will never copy and paste addresses again! The rates are great too. If you have more than one storefront on more than one platform, you will LOVE it and it will save so much time!

Wanda's Cooking

This app is really great. I enjoy the ease of use for large shipping orders, the verification of addresses and the post office shipping tracking form.

Boys Town Gift Shop

We use ShipStation along with Shopify for shipping of our online orders. The integration is seamless and it's easy to compare shipping rates for different shipping partners like USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. to find the most economical option or quickest delivery time. The labels are easy to print and the tracking numbers are helpful when we need to follow a package thru the delivery system. Even adding more postage to our online account is a breeze. If I could suggest anything, it would be to offer a subscription level between the 50 and 500 shipments per month level as we often exceed 50, but don't come anywhere near 500 per month.

Countryside Pet Supply

Shipstation has streamlined our process. It has made it very easy for us to receive our orders and get them shipped very quickly. The customer service is great they even call to make sure that we don't need any help with anything. I would recommend Shipstation to anyone using Shopify.

Live Love Spa

During the pandemic, our business had to quickly shift to online sales by adding several Shopify Shops. We started using ShipStation from the beginning and it's been a great decision. We've been able to personalize the shipping experience from our multiple Shops through ShipStation, It's also helped us choose the most efficient shipping mode and save money on our shipping spend. We also utilize ShipStation for our returns program by sending shipping labels for RMA requests. I would highly recommend ShipStation for others looking for shipping options for Shopify Shops.

Hippy Feet

ShipStation has saved me HOURS a week in manual shipping entries. The automation rules alone have been tremendously helpful and the ability to customize labels is an added bonus. Great customer support, I'll be a happy customer for as long as I own an ecommerce business.

Savannah Harley-Davidson

I started using shipstation about 3-4 years ago and love the integration between shopify and shipstation. You can do stand alone shipments through shipstation; as well as shipstation can give you reports on cost of shipping between any storefront used. This is my go to program and shipping rates are great and the best deals possible on ups when I can ship a package for $10 compared to $16 on other programs. Highly recommended for sure!

Nature's Fabrics

App works perfectly for our needs. We have been using Shopify for years. We specifically like the item view, where you can see a thumbnail of what the customer ordered. We also like the feature that allows you to see if this is a new customer or a repeat buyer. They are attentive to customer issues, have very little down time and over all it is the best out there- (we have looked)

Trixie Cosmetics

Shipstation is great for keeping orders from many stores in one place. Great customer service too, very responsive!

June 30, 2021

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the great review.

High Plains Prospectors

Overall we are very pleased with Shipstation and it is far above any other shipping program we have used. We use several different shopping channels and Shopify Ecommerce website. Shipstation does a good job of allowing us to view and fulfill our orders. One or two suggestions that would make our experience better. 1. The ability to place a QR code on our packing slip so that customers could scan and provide a review on our respective sales channels. 2. Would prefer reduction in frequent changes in UI of Shipstation sometimes disrupts our settings. These updates / changes come with little warning, and disrupt our process. Overall Shipstation does a great job and would recommend to others.

June 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing! Saving time and money is what we're all about. We're happy we could help your business streamline all your shipping processes.