ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Brilliant Imports

ShipStation is a big help in sorting out which service is the best provider to ship customer's orders.
A couple things I wish ShipStation provided:
-a customer support # you could call into (the only way to get customer support is to 'submit a support ticket')
-a program for start-up's thst wasn't a fixed $ amt/month

HeadbandEmporium.com

Great app! Not an ounce of problems like some of the other apps. Very easy to use. Makes shipping fun and easy! LOVE IT!

Let's Journey into Fashion

I love ship station!!! It's everything all in one could not ask for a better program a must get!

Poppy Soap Co.

After searching for an all in one shipping solution I finally found ShipStation and I could not be happier! I appreciate their knowledgeable customer service and quick response to questions. They make shipping a breeze!

Fayettechill Clothing Company

Shipstation has made us a much more efficient brand when it comes to online shipping. Our shipping, printing, and overall time is cut by more than half because we can print labels in bulk, add preset weights to products, as well as many other features that help reduce time wasted, which was a big problem with our other online shipping provider. Very happy with Shipstation

blocs

This is great software. The seamless integration with Shopify is amazing. I could not run my store without this!

Functional Health

ShipStation has been, in a word, revolutionary. Before using it, our office was managing our Amazon orders using pencil and paper and printing each label manually! Now we can print labels quickly and efficiently, allowing us more time to focus on growing our business. We are in the process of launching a second store on the Shopify platform and couldn't be more thrilled to use ShipStation for it as well! Five stars!

indoek

This app is awesome. Great design and UI, love the push notifications. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Long Locks Virgin Hair

Before using ship station my job was long and stressful after using ship station I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders it's so easy to do and fast doing it thank you guys so much for creating this app I can't go without it

O'Connell Gallery & Gifts

One word: efficient.
Shipstation has streamlined my whole business. The latest feature that integrates Google Cloud Print is amazing! I can be at home, print labels at night, have them print on the work printer at work, and the employees will take care of it the next morning. It's truly fantastic. Other great features worth noting: Assign orders to certain groups, Automatic notification of marketplaces (ShipStation will actually automatically send the tracking number and mark the order as 'shipped' to different marketplaces such as eBay, Shopify, Amazon, etc..), and the speed and great carrier prices are all benefits to this app.