ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

powbab

LOVE! This app works and is worth the extra per month. It is a great user interface, and it gets the job done! Prints pack slip and postage on 1 page, no credit card fees when purchasing postage (at least that I could tell!), and no server problems so far and logical UX for the most part. I wish it could be easier to make the weight of the package increment at different # of items in cart (like first item includes box, thereafter just product weight). They offer it but I couldn't get it to work correctly...

Overall, I spent a lot of time trying to get another ship app to work for me, but every time I had to ship, something would go wrong. Totally different experience with Shipstation, which is why for me I give a big smiley face for this app.

asuyeta

I love using ShipStation. It makes shipping all my orders so much easier! No filling out custom forms, writing address labels or standing in line at the Post Office. It's awesome!

Brilliant Imports

ShipStation is a big help in sorting out which service is the best provider to ship customer's orders.
A couple things I wish ShipStation provided:
-a customer support # you could call into (the only way to get customer support is to 'submit a support ticket')
-a program for start-up's thst wasn't a fixed $ amt/month

HeadbandEmporium.com

Great app! Not an ounce of problems like some of the other apps. Very easy to use. Makes shipping fun and easy! LOVE IT!

Let's Journey into Fashion

I love ship station!!! It's everything all in one could not ask for a better program a must get!

Poppy Soap Co.

After searching for an all in one shipping solution I finally found ShipStation and I could not be happier! I appreciate their knowledgeable customer service and quick response to questions. They make shipping a breeze!

Fayettechill Clothing Company

Shipstation has made us a much more efficient brand when it comes to online shipping. Our shipping, printing, and overall time is cut by more than half because we can print labels in bulk, add preset weights to products, as well as many other features that help reduce time wasted, which was a big problem with our other online shipping provider. Very happy with Shipstation

blocs

This is great software. The seamless integration with Shopify is amazing. I could not run my store without this!

Functional Health

ShipStation has been, in a word, revolutionary. Before using it, our office was managing our Amazon orders using pencil and paper and printing each label manually! Now we can print labels quickly and efficiently, allowing us more time to focus on growing our business. We are in the process of launching a second store on the Shopify platform and couldn't be more thrilled to use ShipStation for it as well! Five stars!

indoek

This app is awesome. Great design and UI, love the push notifications. Would definitely recommend to a friend.