ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Waggo

ShipStation is great! Makes shipping products to customers very easy. Any time we have had a problem, the support section of the site has always answered our questions fairly well. There are some features we would love added (an easier way to create return labels- maybe a auto generation feature, instead of having to create each one separately) but all in all, the app has been a great asset to our e-commerce business!

poetic wanderlust

so far so good. it is a fairly turn-key program that provides immediate visibility to orders and statuses. I haven't figured out how to print shipping labels straight to the printer yet but I am quite sure that that is PICNIC (problem in chair, not in computer). :-)

The Drum Sample Broker - Hip Hop Drum Samples, Drum Sounds, Hip Hop Drum Kits, Break Beats, TR-80

I'm coming from Big Cartel... upon switching to Shopify I was looking for an easier shipping solution compared to PayPal (Big Cartel). Enter ShipStation! Batch processing/printing, shipping presets, customer & order management features... WOW! The time saved alone justifies the monthly cost. Very happy with my experience so far.

The Open Company

Extremely useful. Have run into a few bugs, but the support team is extremely quick in fixing them. Recommended!

Emily Ley

LOVE ShipStation! It's made my life SO MUCH easier since opening our Shopify store. All my Etsy transactions and Shopify sales all come into the same place. At any given time I have easy info right at my fingertips for our entire "picture" across both platforms.

Indestructible Dog

ShipStation has been a phenomenal additional to our operations. Coming from other solutions, ShipStation combines great ease of use, a shipping rate comparison calculator, customizable packing slips, batch printing, usb scale support (beta) through the browser and much more.

If you're looking to streamline your ops then ShipStation is a fantastic choice.

Dsenyo

We have been using ShipStation for the past 6 months and it's made a tremendous difference for our business. It was easy to get started and has saved us countless hours streamlining our shipping process. One of our favorite features is that we can ship USPS first-class with a tracking number. In addition, they recently added FedEx so now we can also print labels with that carrier too.

8&9 Clothing Co.

This app has all positive reviews for a reason. Coming from volusion to shopify was not an easy transition, I tried Order Cup first and it made my shipping infinitely tedious. We previously used ship rush. After a few days of slow progress with order cup I spent the time on research and found ship station. I hate to say anything bad about people working hard but my job would be terrible if I had been stuck with order cup. Ship Station is the easiest, most professional way to print invoices and labels for USPS. I can literally process, print slips and ship 100 orders in 5 minutes. It also includes a pick list for my warehouse guys. Ship station completely changed our shipping process. I'm thankful for ship station service. Very fast, available by phone, knowledgeable. I would give ship station an A ++++

Dovetail Bicycles

Shipstation has been very helpful and worth paying for over free alternatives. The ability to ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx is great, but perhaps the best feature is how dead simple it makes international shipping. International shipping couldn't be easier and the time savings from that alone make Shipstation well worth the price.

Cocomo Joe

spoke with angel- she is the best! helped us resolve our issue and truly cared about our experience! THANKS SHIPSTATION- best customer service!