ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

DEALSonDIRECT.com

Love using this app over other apps that do the same. Shipstatiom blows others away by far.

oneputtwedge

I began using shipstaion in April of this year. After 2 years of entering my orders manually I now have freed up 1 hour every day to concentrate on marketing.

Invisible Children Store

Shipstation is a wonderful and simple app. We needed a shipping solution that would quickly plugin to our shopify store and let us start shipping immediately. It took about 2 days to dial it in. The support is amazing and quick to respond. Being able to access Shipstation from any computer has been such a big help. So glad we decided to use Shipstation

WalkeraHelicopterSupply.com

Shipstation has really simplified the shipping process. I used to use Stamps.com but their integration with Shopify was non-existant forcing me to cut and paste everytime I wanted to make a shipment. Shipstation automates the whole thing for me. LOVE IT!

lollaland

Shipstation has been a LIFESAVER. We were a tiny business before but we suddenly had to fulfill thousands of orders and I desperately looked around and found shipstation. Thank God!!!

Kutsko Kitchen Tools

As a new online retailer, I was worried about the complexity of coordinating orders with shipping software. ShipStation made it very easy to do. I was able to ship packages the same morning I installed the app. It was easier than I expected. I definitely recommend having a package scale and a ruler handy to make inputting weight and dimensions easier.

HoodiePillow® Brand Pillowcase

Very new to this app, but so far ShipStation has been very easy to use. We are very happy with using this app for processing our shipments.

commando

Ship station is really easy to use. The fact that it updates a batch of orders and e-mails out the customer automatically is such a time saver! I would recommend it to anyone! The only feature that would be great is to be able to print a label not associated with an order.

Waggo

ShipStation is great! Makes shipping products to customers very easy. Any time we have had a problem, the support section of the site has always answered our questions fairly well. There are some features we would love added (an easier way to create return labels- maybe a auto generation feature, instead of having to create each one separately) but all in all, the app has been a great asset to our e-commerce business!

poetic wanderlust

so far so good. it is a fairly turn-key program that provides immediate visibility to orders and statuses. I haven't figured out how to print shipping labels straight to the printer yet but I am quite sure that that is PICNIC (problem in chair, not in computer). :-)