ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Belle Ame' Bath & Body

This is one of the best parts of having a Shopify Web Store. It makes our shipping so much easier. No more cut & paste, and it will print labels in batches, all at the same time. The shipping rates are really great too, which allows me to pass the savings on to my customers. An absolute must have.

Eastbay Composites

I've been very happy with this app. It is much better than the apps on offer and provides the flexibility to make my shipping needs routine.

Shop Adorn

ShipStation is the only shipping program that we've used since launching our Shopify website and it's been pretty great. It's easy to print packing slips and shipping labels quickly without a lot of steps. We also sell on Amazon and Ebay, so it's really convenient to be able to ship everything from one program. Whenever there's been bugs or questions, the customer support is really fast and helpful with their responses. Definitely recommend ShipStation!

StickerBrand

We have tried a lot of so call shipping programs out there and this one is by far the best one for what we do. And best of all, it works great with all our web stores, over 5. Customer service is wonderful. Fast turnaround. Thank you ShipStation.

Grips 4 Less

ShipStation is the perfect solution to our shipping needs. In less than 10 minutes, we had set up our USPS carrier and were off printing labels and getting our orders out the door. The reporting is excellent and the interface is intuitive and easy to learn.

Cents Of Style

We are really enjoyed working with ShipStation. It is extremely easy to use and makes our shipping faster and easier since it is linked directly with our shopify site. When we needed questions answered we have received answers right away. We highly recommend ShipStation and will continue using it for a really long time! Thank you

JHill Design

Shopify has made our business run so much smoother. One of my favorite features is how you can write notes about each shipment. We do a lot of personalization for our customers, so it is so helpful to be able to note which step each order is on. Being able to add in manual orders has been great. It is very well organized, I have zero complaints.

Alial Fital

Shipstation has been a great app for us. Greatly improved our productivity and efficiency in fulfilling orders. Customer service has been prompt and thorough. Still waiting on FedEx which in our opinion will make them as close to perfect as possible. -AF

Skin Care By Suzie

ShipStation has been one of the best decisions I have made, It has cut my order filling time in half. Between the batch printing of labels, Packing slips and automatically sending customer shipping notices it just cannot be beat, Very reasonably priced and the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!

3E Love's Wheelchair Heart

Oh... I should also add, my labor expenses to ship have probably been cut by 80%. It used to take me 5-6 hours with multiple people to ship out our weekly orders and now it only takes one to two with fewer people.