ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

cardtorial

Shopify has really helped me keep track of my shipping orders (from all channels -- Etsy, shopify, external) and I love the tracking numbers and tags!

HealthyChimp

What a time saver for a fledgling business! We can't imagine life without ShipStation. Before deploying this solution in our business, we were manually filling out label information on the USPS website! With it, we save hours in workflow, giving us more time to focus on expanding and developing our business. ShipStation is a must-have for every Shopify store owner!

alpstest

I've been using shipstation for a few months now.

First off, let me say that having integrated printing of shipping labels(with a dymo 4XL) is a *huge* improvement over copying and pasting data in to your stamps.com or endicia.com account. Shipstation will save you tons of time. Their support is also top notch and responds within a few hours. They really care about your input and are a stand-up operation.

There is only one shortcoming that may or may not be an issue for your business. At the current time there is no support for Shopify's partial order fulfillment. This is due to Shopify's API not supporting it and, after speaking with Shipstation, I've been told that they're asking Shopify to extend their API to work on this. If you partially fulfill orders its best to enter them manually in to Shipstation and mark them partially fulfilled in Shopify.

Overall I'm extremely happy with Shipstation and you will be too ;)

Kintage

LOVE LOVE LOVE! After moving over to Shopify I was excited to find ShipStation. I used to use Stamps.com and would have to manually transfer all the information over. With ShipStation order processing and shipping is SO much more streamlined and I could not be happier!

The Moneychanger

Blown away. Thrilled. Couldn't be more satisfied. As brand new ShipStation users, three people were able to calculate postage, print labels (domestic and international), package, send email confirmations with tracking info and get out the door well over 300 orders in about four hours. The automated customs declaration form for international shipments alone saved us three day's work. Customers for life.

Niteo Collection

Shipstation is by far the best shipping solution. We started with another shipping solution with Shopify before I discovered ShipStation. After trying ShipStation, I was instantly sold on the interface and the features it provided.
Pros: Very Intuitive Interface, Discounted rates via ExpressOne, Bulk Shipping Capability, Automation Rules, Excellent Customer Support.

Herbs 2 Your Door

This has been a very smooth operation right from the beginning with ShipStation. Teaching a new employee is easy and quick. Love it! Bill with Herbs2YourDoor.com

Tazz Watches

Shipstation is a pleasure to use! It makes the whole shipping process so easy. Also, I love the functionality that allows for prepaid return labels for your customers. The email support I have received has been fantastic! However, please note that it may not be worth the price if you are not shipping a lot of packages each month.

Loomi Light

Great app! Integrated nicely with Shopify and now makes it very easy for me to handle my daily fulfillment.

Word to the wise: Support hasn't been super responsive though and I still have some lingering issues with UPS integration but overall my life is so much easier I havent even cared to resolve them.

Get it. Get it now.

Hello Holiday

ShipStation is absolutely integral to our order fulfillment process. We are an online retail store and we house and ship all of our own inventory, and ShipStation makes it easy to send our packages quickly on the same day but letting us print packing slips, sending labels to our printer, and integrating with Shopify to mark orders as fulfilled. My employees will tell you that I rarely go a day without saying "I am SO glad I got ShipStation." It's true.