Anmeldelser (753)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 14 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. april 2024

ShipStation's integration with Shopify has been a game-changer for our e-commerce businesses helping us greatly streamline our shipping processes.

The initial integration set-up was incredibly user-friendly and after just a few minutes easily syncs with Shopify to update orders and tracking information in real-time. It supports all of the carriers we use (and then some). As a business that ships everything from small USPS priority envelops all the way up to 85 pound ebikes flexibility is key to saving on ever increasing shipping costs.

Bicycle Warehouse
Næsten 7 år bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Great tool for aggregating orders from multiple platforms. Great shipping rates. Customer service is responsive and helpful.

You can use your own rates and their rates.

We've been using the tool since 2017 with a lot of success. It has helped us scale from 10-25 shipments a day to 2,000 shipments a day.

BenShot
Mere end 7 år bruger appen
30. april 2024

ShipStation has been a crucial tool for our operations. It offers many amazing features and can do much more than you think at first. Been using it for over 2 years and very happy with it.

TheFreshener.com
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
2. maj 2024

Great! Works really well with Shopify. Only complaint is orders take over an hour to import from Shopify to ShipStation, so sometimes I have to wait a bit before fulfilling a new order. Everything else is great! Super easy to set up and has all the features I need to run my small business.

Nurturing Seedlings
7 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

Easy to use. I love how you can combine orders and process them altogether. It saves a lot of time! Very user friendly!

MD GLAM
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
19. maj 2024

ShipStation is easy to us, importing orders from multiple platforms. I also like that you can schedule free pick ups. Great tool for small business owners!

Enchanted Vines
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
17. maj 2024

Chelly Bell has been wonderful with her support during the implementation process! She took the time to thoroughly understand the business needs and goals, ensuring that the implementation process was tailored to our specific requirements. Any questions or concerns I had, were met with patience and clarity, making the entire experience smooth and stress-free.

Chelly's technical proficiency with Ship Station is also impressive. She navigated the platform with ease, configuring it to work seamlessly with our unique needs. I feel a lot more confident about the launch of our new Shopify website after Chelly's assistance with everything!

Provident Jewelry E-commerce
2 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

We sell on multiple platforms and ShipStation makes it super easy for my assistant to come in and ship for me. She doesn't have to have any sign in info for Shopify.

Duct Tape and Denim
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Working with Chelly Bell on implementing and setting up our ship station was an exceptional experience. She expertly guided us through the entire process and went above and beyond to ensure we were operational, earning her a well-deserved five stars. Thanks to her efforts, not only are we up and running smoothly, but we're also enjoying significant savings on our shipping costs. Thank you, Chelly!

SLNT®
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
25. april 2024

Shipstation has really allowed us to optimize our e-commerce shipping workflow. The tool is robust, and the user interface is easy to navigate. Support has also been great!

Bustin Boards Co.