ShipStation , 704 reseñas

Calificación general
3,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 75% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 22 de febrero de 2024

Update: The only response I've gotten from ShipStation was because of this review. I still haven't heard back from anyone about my problem in most of a week. Seems they care more about how they look than how they actually do their jobs.

It keeps getting more expensive, while the service keeps getting worse.

I've been three days without the ability to create labels, and I still can't figure out if any of the support staff (who appear to be farmed out to a 3rd party now) have even used the software before.

Not only did my fees DOUBLE for using my own carrier accounts, but the service and support are 1/10th of what they used to be.

This is the worst way to spend your money. Find something else.

Im cancelling and moving to Ordoro.

Update: After 2 weeks of outage my issue was finally resolved and we were able to create labels again with the carrier we have the best agreement with.

We lost ~$3000 in increased shipping costs in this window of time. Shipstation was gracious enough to provide us with a $400 credit to make up for this....

Responses were slow, and we were more or less left completely in the dark on what was going on, or what discoveries were made. We were never provided with a reason for the outage.

We are still working to migrate away from ShipStation at this point.

PatchPanel
Canadá
Más de 6 años usando la aplicación
ShipStation respondió 22 de febrero de 2024

Hey there, we appreciate your review and the time you’ve spent working with our team. While we strive to offer the best support in the industry, we are sorry to hear we’ve missed the mark here. We’d love the opportunity to make this right and we will continue being in contact on your ticket.

29 de noviembre de 2023

Expensive, they keep raising the price and support is never good. They also launch updates that crash the system. Shipstation has an outage 5-10 times per year. Currently, It won't connect to Shopify correctly and I can't get any help.

LeanLight
11 de octubre de 2023

I have to echo the other terrible reviews. Yes, the software works until it doesn't. Then, when you're under the gun, orders piling up, and waiting on their awful customer support... you're stuck. I'm jumping ship before the holidays.

Defined Life - Official Store of the Define My Day™ Planner
8 meses usando la aplicación
6 de septiembre de 2023

FOR TWO DAYS YOUR SYSTEM HAS GIVEN ERRORS THAT MAKE ZERO SENSE

LOOK AT THIS ACCOUNT AND FIGURE IT OUT. I HAVE WASTED COUNTLESS TIME WITH USELESS CHATS

MY UPS NATIONAL REP HAS DETERMINED THAT SHIPSTATION IS AND HAS BEEN NEARLY ZERO HELP NOR HAS RESOLVED ANYTHING

ERROR MESSAGE:

This shipment would exceed your subscription limit for this billing period. To continue shipping before your billing period resets, please upgrade your subscription.

THIS ACCOUNT HAS SHIPPED LESS THAN 250 PACKAGES IN THE LAST 30 DAYS AND THE ACCOUNT LIMIT IS 1500 SO YOUR SOFTWARE CLEARLY DOESN’T UNDERSTAND NUMBERS

No Prep Racing
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 20 de diciembre de 2023

My below review changed after realizing that Shipstation almost doubled their subscription pricing (specially with Canadian $ conversion) with just a mass emailing (no authorization consent requested) and NOT providing Real Time Rates options in Canadian Subscription although their rates are same as in USA. Not worth service for the kind of subscription package price! Cancelling our subscription!!
ShipStation works and integrate very easily with our Shopify store. It simplifies the eCommerce system. Orders are automatically pulled for shipping cost comparison, tracking & customers notification, all updated in the blink of moments. Can't imagine operating a small business without shipstation tools! It's a necessity!! It is 5* rated tool except the fact that the monthly subscription charges should have included customer service as and when required. Reaching tech support a twisted hassle, raising tickets and waiting. Hope they can include tech support as part of every package.

HospitalityEmporium
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
23 de agosto de 2023

As a high-volume seller with about 8000 orders per month, doing business with them for 2 years, I find myself at a loss for words to express how frustrated and angry I am with this company. Their support (even though we have "high priority") is a joke and insulting. I mean it. They recently increased their price by 100% (you're reading that correctly) with a 1 month notice, including new API costs. Their latest interface update removed some features we used, without notice. They simply don't care. The last issue was the cherry on top. We will now find a competitor as soon as we have the time and resources. If you're a high seller reading this: AVOID THEM and their sister companies; they won't be on your team. We regret our choice.

The Uniform Superstore
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
14 de enero de 2024

Enables shipping to Europe but lacks the capability to generate return labels. If anyone is familiar with a company that offers this service, please feel free to get in touch. Ridiculous!

Barbara Giuffre
Reino Unido
17 minutos usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 29 de septiembre de 2023

I WOULD AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!! Worst company I have ever dealt with in business. They do not have any phone numbers for support, so if there is an issue, it could take weeks for them to resolve it. I am now going on three weeks of not being able to ship with UPS. How can a business operate like this? I also had another issue where we could not print labels to a remote printer and no one ever resolved that issue within 45 days. We lost tremendous business because of ShipStation.

BodyFactory
8 de agosto de 2023

Constant problems, makes it a nightmare for our CS and warehouse teams with orders not syncing up. After 10+ years we will finally be finding an alternative. Oh and their customer service is non-existent. We have "escalated" tickets that are still open from 5 months ago that just stopped being worked on.

Detour Sunglasses
Casi 10 años usando la aplicación
13 de julio de 2023

I would stay away from them completely unless they hire new staff and rebuild their software and their customer support team. They are unresponsive, lack knowledge, and always point their finger at someone else as the root cause of the issue, even when it ultimately comes down to their poorly written software.

Their software is not updated in a timely manner, so when Shopify makes an update , ShipStation no longer works and you are sitting waiting for 6+ months for them to actually fix it so that you can get orders out without the fear that things are not going to work.

Quikflip Apparel
ShipStation respondió 10 de agosto de 2023

We appreciate and consider your feedback and take our merchants’ concerns very seriously. We show that one of our Support managers gave you a call on July 16, 2023 to work with you further on your issues. We understand your concerns about resolving data synchronization issues. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, as well as being responsive to our merchants’ needs. If we can help further with your concerns, please let us know.