Avis (763)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 14 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 mai 2024

Shipstation has made our shipping experience so much easier!

Complexity Shop
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

Integration was easy and the team helped us set up fairly quickly. Chelley was extremely helpful in the implementation stage and helped us with some great time-saving suggestions.

Creekside Estate Winery
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 juin 2024

Software makes shipping our Sharts® a breeze.

Shart.com
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 mars 2024

Stancey was a great help, when I was paying to much for my subscription , she advised me what the different plans were, and made sure I was on the right plan! Also made sure that every thing was working for me. Best part is that she reached out to me without me having to call Shipstation.
Love Shipstation as it lets me customize my shipping labels with my logo and slogan. A+

Lorcana Card Shop
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2024

I run multiple Shopify sites and having all the dispatch/shipping co-ordinated in one place makes my life so much easier.

SummersMade
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Great tools, and great rep Stancey. She reached out personally and helped resolve some problems. Shipstation is a huge help however it is fairly difficult to setup all your automation rules. Once you set up your automation rules, then you are off to the races. Thank you.

ZombieMushrooms
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 juillet 2024

Great easy app! Connected multiple Shopify stores to ShipStation in minutes without ANY issues. Couldn't be easier!

My Bril
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
26 février 2024

Shipstation made it extremely easy for us to ship many orders at once with only a few clicks. If your business is like ours and you often ship more than 20 orders a day, I would highly recommend Shipstation. Once item weights were inputed into Shopify, and automation rules were set in Shipstation, we were able to save at least an hour of work each day in the shipping process. Not to mention the low rates Shipstation offers. By the end of the 30-day trial, I was relieved to have found this app. : )

National Running Center
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2024

Works great for our Golf Business!

Gospel Golf
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 juillet 2024

great app. easy to ship !

Premium Teas