ShipStation , 704 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 75% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 14% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Stancey was extremely helpful and even followed up with me to make sure everything was working well and going fine. Definitely would recommend getting in contact with her if possible!

Dazzle Sports Marketing
9 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 22 de fevereiro de 2024

Update: The only response I've gotten from ShipStation was because of this review. I still haven't heard back from anyone about my problem in most of a week. Seems they care more about how they look than how they actually do their jobs.

It keeps getting more expensive, while the service keeps getting worse.

I've been three days without the ability to create labels, and I still can't figure out if any of the support staff (who appear to be farmed out to a 3rd party now) have even used the software before.

Not only did my fees DOUBLE for using my own carrier accounts, but the service and support are 1/10th of what they used to be.

This is the worst way to spend your money. Find something else.

Im cancelling and moving to Ordoro.

Update: After 2 weeks of outage my issue was finally resolved and we were able to create labels again with the carrier we have the best agreement with.

We lost ~$3000 in increased shipping costs in this window of time. Shipstation was gracious enough to provide us with a $400 credit to make up for this....

Responses were slow, and we were more or less left completely in the dark on what was going on, or what discoveries were made. We were never provided with a reason for the outage.

We are still working to migrate away from ShipStation at this point.

PatchPanel
Canadá
Mais de 6 anos usando o app
ShipStation deixou uma resposta 22 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey there, we appreciate your review and the time you’ve spent working with our team. While we strive to offer the best support in the industry, we are sorry to hear we’ve missed the mark here. We’d love the opportunity to make this right and we will continue being in contact on your ticket.

18 de janeiro de 2024

Great experience using shipstation with our new business so far. Customer service is always so helpful and friendly, which is so appreciated! This platform really allows me to stay organized and gives me everything i need for shipping, returns, etc. all in one place.

Mabē
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
30 de janeiro de 2024

We migrated 2 months ago and immediately shaved hours off of our order fulfillment process. It used to take on average about 6 hours from reviewing orders to having the last one packed, we've gotten that down to about 2.5 hours through the use of pick lists, having labels printed by SKU and being able to quickly price shipping and print in bulk. ShipStation pays for itself through saved labor hours.

Forest City Supply
2 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 19 de dezembro de 2023

Frequent bugs, frequent unnecessary UI "upgrades", unbelievably painful claims process. Best to just stick with Shopify shipping.

EDIT Dec 19, 2023 - After posting this review, ShipStation reached out and provided partial resolution. Revising to 3 stars. If all is resolved, will edit to 5 stars.

Filastruder
Mais de 8 anos usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

Choose this app because it is used by many big brands, the price was right, and the integration between multiple selling platforms is perfect.

Saves me so much time and money when it comes to shipping.

Both Lighting USA
18 de janeiro de 2024

I appreciate the follow-up calls from my representative, Stancey. She is consistently prompt with her callbacks and exhibits great patience in addressing my questions. What sets her apart is her dedication—she took the initiative to visit our e-commerce site, SpiritofCAN.com, showcasing a genuine interest in understanding our business. This speaks volumes about their authentic commitment to our partnership.

Spirit of CAN.
Quase 6 anos usando o app
3 de janeiro de 2024

Shipstation was extremely easy to setup. I was able to link it to my Shopify store seamlessly. After tinkering around with it and watching a few youtube videos I trained my team and was ready to go within an hour. I was called by the onboarding team but didn't real need the assistance. Highly recommend for the easy of use and seamless integration.

Boujie & Co. Boutique
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
2 de fevereiro de 2024

Got set up right away and was given a free trial. The shopify integration was seamless and orders import in a timely manner. Stancey has been a great help and deserves a raise!

The Mighty Fish
21 de novembro de 2023

Shipstation support on getting us set up has been great. Carlos was super responsive & happy to help out with all the issues we had, and take the time to run through things on calls / zooms. I imagine it's a tricky job connecting multiple shipping providers with legacy systems to hundreds of SMEs with different needs, but genuinely feel like they're doing a decent job at it. The main problems we had were from our shipping providers themselves.

Wine Unpacked