ShipStation , 704 条评论

• 3% 的评分是 3 星
  • 3% 的评分是 2 星
  • 14% 的评分是 1 星
2024年2月23日

All options are not provided each time. Shipstation at times does not provide all the information needed like previous order information or ship by information to be printed on invoices

Simple Shapes
2013年8月22日

We've been using ShipStation for a month now and it has changed the way we do order fulfillment. We can batch up shipping labels to send to our warehouse and send tracking numbers to our customers, all in just a few clicks. It's fantastic.

Coastermatic
大约8年 人在使用应用
2013年10月14日

I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could...the only ding is that it is a bit slow at times. But the flexibility and customization options are excellent. It's improved our workflow, the speed with which we're able to ship large quantities of product, and our overall accuracy. This is a very, very good app for the small business owner trying to do a lot of shipping with a small labor force.

Pink Castle Fabrics
接近8年 人在使用应用
2013年8月22日

A very useful app that has already saved us a ton of time while we are shipping. The only reason it is not getting a perfect review is that it is so huge that a bit of training is needed to take full advantage of its features. Excellent customer service is provided, with your own rep; call and email response times have always been within 24 hours.

FuzzyNation
接近7年 人在使用应用
2016年12月3日

I am extremely dyslexic, and visually speaking --the dash looks very overwhelming. That said, everything makes sense, so I was quickly able to get up and running without the help of tutorials... Batch orders, simple. International orders, simple.

I found the icons very useful (hovering reveals icon meaning) and saves you time not having to drill-down into an order to see the status.

I'd give it more stars, but I haven't used any other app/service so I'll leave room for potential.

Cheers

Motorwerk
接近7年 人在使用应用
2021年8月30日

We've been using ShipStation for several years and the integration with Shopify is seamless. The app has robust features that scale easily based off the size of your business. It is easy to comparing shipping rates for companies like USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS. The automation tools are robust and allow for ease when customizing a specific workflow down the employee level. After 6 years of using this product our only complaint is that users are still not able to automate package sets on shipments with multiple packages.

Surfer Dudes
6年多 人在使用应用
2017年2月6日

It does a good job for printing labels. The only thing that is not good is printing the pick list. You can only download as a pdf and can't sort.

The1407planners
5年多 人在使用应用
2013年8月8日

So far so good! We've been using ShipStation for about a month, and the warehouse loves it!

Organic Cotton Plus
5年多 人在使用应用
2022年1月3日

Very easy to set up and train people quickly. The Integration into Shopify was very quick and simple and has no down time.

Luum Textiles Canada
加拿大
4年多 人在使用应用
2021年9月28日

We love ShipStation! Very user friendly, and has helped streamline our order fulfillment. Highly recommend.

Betsy Boo's Boutique