ShipStation , 704 条评论

• 3% 的评分是 3 星
  • 3% 的评分是 2 星
  • 14% 的评分是 1 星
2024年2月1日

Stancey was extremely helpful and even followed up with me to make sure everything was working well and going fine. Definitely would recommend getting in contact with her if possible!

Dazzle Sports Marketing
9个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月30日

We migrated 2 months ago and immediately shaved hours off of our order fulfillment process. It used to take on average about 6 hours from reviewing orders to having the last one packed, we've gotten that down to about 2.5 hours through the use of pick lists, having labels printed by SKU and being able to quickly price shipping and print in bulk. ShipStation pays for itself through saved labor hours.

Forest City Supply
2个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月18日

Great experience using shipstation with our new business so far. Customer service is always so helpful and friendly, which is so appreciated! This platform really allows me to stay organized and gives me everything i need for shipping, returns, etc. all in one place.

Mabē
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月19日

Choose this app because it is used by many big brands, the price was right, and the integration between multiple selling platforms is perfect.

Saves me so much time and money when it comes to shipping.

Both Lighting USA
2024年1月18日

I appreciate the follow-up calls from my representative, Stancey. She is consistently prompt with her callbacks and exhibits great patience in addressing my questions. What sets her apart is her dedication—she took the initiative to visit our e-commerce site, SpiritofCAN.com, showcasing a genuine interest in understanding our business. This speaks volumes about their authentic commitment to our partnership.

Spirit of CAN.
接近6年 人在使用应用
2024年2月2日

Got set up right away and was given a free trial. The shopify integration was seamless and orders import in a timely manner. Stancey has been a great help and deserves a raise!

The Mighty Fish
2024年1月3日

Shipstation was extremely easy to setup. I was able to link it to my Shopify store seamlessly. After tinkering around with it and watching a few youtube videos I trained my team and was ready to go within an hour. I was called by the onboarding team but didn't real need the assistance. Highly recommend for the easy of use and seamless integration.

Boujie & Co. Boutique
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月21日

Shipstation support on getting us set up has been great. Carlos was super responsive & happy to help out with all the issues we had, and take the time to run through things on calls / zooms. I imagine it's a tricky job connecting multiple shipping providers with legacy systems to hundreds of SMEs with different needs, but genuinely feel like they're doing a decent job at it. The main problems we had were from our shipping providers themselves.

Wine Unpacked
英国
2024年1月16日

Customer service is great and really helpful. This app has saved us a lot of time with printing labels. Definitely recommend for any company.

Red Toro
2个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月9日

Like with most apps, there have been some complications at the start, but shipstation support has been on point to address any issues we have had. We have been using it for over 6 months and are happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Spinettis Gaming Supplies