ShipStation , 721 則評價

• 3% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 14% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年2月26日

Shipstation made it extremely easy for us to ship many orders at once with only a few clicks. If your business is like ours and you often ship more than 20 orders a day, I would highly recommend Shipstation. Once item weights were inputed into Shopify, and automation rules were set in Shipstation, we were able to save at least an hour of work each day in the shipping process. Not to mention the low rates Shipstation offers. By the end of the 30-day trial, I was relieved to have found this app. : )

National Running Center
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年3月6日

Great tools, and great rep Stancey. She reached out personally and helped resolve some problems. Shipstation is a huge help however it is fairly difficult to setup all your automation rules. Once you set up your automation rules, then you are off to the races. Thank you.

ZombieMushrooms
使用應用程式 8個月
2024年3月11日

I run multiple Shopify sites and having all the dispatch/shipping co-ordinated in one place makes my life so much easier.

SummersMade
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年3月15日

Stancey was a great help, when I was paying to much for my subscription , she advised me what the different plans were, and made sure I was on the right plan! Also made sure that every thing was working for me. Best part is that she reached out to me without me having to call Shipstation.
Love Shipstation as it lets me customize my shipping labels with my logo and slogan. A+

Lorcana Card Shop
使用應用程式 2個月
2024年2月23日

All options are not provided each time. Shipstation at times does not provide all the information needed like previous order information or ship by information to be printed on invoices

Simple Shapes
使用應用程式 大約5年
2024年2月1日

Stancey was extremely helpful and even followed up with me to make sure everything was working well and going fine. Definitely would recommend getting in contact with her if possible!

Dazzle Sports Marketing
使用應用程式 9個月
2024年2月15日

Easy integration and has streamlined and automated most all of our shipping at good rates. Very much recommended.

AmericanPowerGear
使用應用程式 大約7年
編輯時間:2024年2月22日

Update: The only response I've gotten from ShipStation was because of this review. I still haven't heard back from anyone about my problem in most of a week. Seems they care more about how they look than how they actually do their jobs.

It keeps getting more expensive, while the service keeps getting worse.

I've been three days without the ability to create labels, and I still can't figure out if any of the support staff (who appear to be farmed out to a 3rd party now) have even used the software before.

Not only did my fees DOUBLE for using my own carrier accounts, but the service and support are 1/10th of what they used to be.

This is the worst way to spend your money. Find something else.

Im cancelling and moving to Ordoro.

Update: After 2 weeks of outage my issue was finally resolved and we were able to create labels again with the carrier we have the best agreement with.

We lost ~$3000 in increased shipping costs in this window of time. Shipstation was gracious enough to provide us with a $400 credit to make up for this....

Responses were slow, and we were more or less left completely in the dark on what was going on, or what discoveries were made. We were never provided with a reason for the outage.

We are still working to migrate away from ShipStation at this point.

PatchPanel
加拿大
使用應用程式 6年多
ShipStation 已回覆 2024年2月22日

Hey there, we appreciate your review and the time you’ve spent working with our team. While we strive to offer the best support in the industry, we are sorry to hear we’ve missed the mark here. We’d love the opportunity to make this right and we will continue being in contact on your ticket.

2024年3月14日

Pretty horrible app, to say the least...

First off the app is EXTREMELY buggy. It only works when it wants to. What's worse, is there is no customer support for the bugs or for when the app inevitably overcharges you.

I have multiple support tickets that have sat unanswered for over a month each at this point. Do not expect any resolve from ShipStation. They do not care about you, or the issues with their application.

There are much better apps out there, give them a shot first!!!

Yes Melanin
使用應用程式 大約2年
ShipStation 已回覆 2024年3月18日

Hey there, thank you for your review! While it is our mission to provide the best support in the industry, we’re sorry to hear that our team and platform have not met expectations. We’re going to have someone reach out to you shortly to see if there’s anything our team can do to assist to resolve any outstanding issues. Please have a great rest of your week!

2024年2月11日

ShipStation is fantastic and I’m glad I made the switch! The level of customisation and automation is amazing and something I thought I wouldn’t need, but after using it I can’t see how my previous integration would’ve been able to match ShipStation’s capabilities.

The customer service and support is also a cut above the rest with friendly and knowledgeable staff. You can also reach them by phone or video call as well which is great for business owners.

Looking forward to continuing business with ShipStation!

Deucekey