ShipStation , 741 則評價

• 3% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 14% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年3月11日

I run multiple Shopify sites and having all the dispatch/shipping co-ordinated in one place makes my life so much easier.

SummersMade
使用應用程式 1年多
2024年1月17日

Absolutely love ShipStation! We have used this for close to 3 years now at this point and it has literally saved us hundreds of hours of time. The UI is easy to use and understand, and support has always been incredibly helpful and on point. You couldn't ask for a better shipping application.

Hatano Sen 旗之千
新加坡
2024年3月19日

Works great. Orders transfer seamlessly from Shopify. Rates are spot on. Very efficient and friendly workflow!

SafeWatchSolutions
使用應用程式 11個月
2024年3月19日

It makes shipping cheap and easy!

Boosted Safe
使用應用程式 9個月
2024年5月8日

The assimilation between ShipStation and Shopify has been ideal! With our intricate system of rules, it's been nearly effortless to create exactly what we needed. You feel as if the ShipStation team is literally right there with you if you need cordial guidance and help. It's a wondrous thing to have their tech team within reach with just a call!
Darren was assigned to us, and he is the BEST! Highly recommend!

Keto Brick LLC
使用應用程式 3個月
2024年3月13日

stancey has been a huge help! thank you for helping solve my problems!

Kechi Bath Company
使用應用程式 8個月
2024年3月5日

I am so happy with this App , it does that ever you want

Honey Bird Sweets
使用應用程式 10個月
2024年2月26日

Shipstation made it extremely easy for us to ship many orders at once with only a few clicks. If your business is like ours and you often ship more than 20 orders a day, I would highly recommend Shipstation. Once item weights were inputed into Shopify, and automation rules were set in Shipstation, we were able to save at least an hour of work each day in the shipping process. Not to mention the low rates Shipstation offers. By the end of the 30-day trial, I was relieved to have found this app. : )

National Running Center
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年3月6日

Great tools, and great rep Stancey. She reached out personally and helped resolve some problems. Shipstation is a huge help however it is fairly difficult to setup all your automation rules. Once you set up your automation rules, then you are off to the races. Thank you.

ZombieMushrooms
使用應用程式 8個月
2024年3月1日

We use ShipStation and Shopify with 3 different businesses.
We could not be happier with the service and the Apps.

SIM RACE CITY