ShipStation

• 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 11% 的評分為 1 顆星
499 則評價
2023年1月27日

We’ve been using Shipstation for a few years, and it completely changed our order fulfillment process. We’re an omni-channel ecommerce business and the ability to see all our orders from the different selling channels in one place allowed us to streamline our processes and improve our order fulfillment timelines. It also allows us to offer multiple shipping options to our customers without having to change the process of how we create and print the labels. 10/10 would recommend for any small business looking to fulfill orders more efficiently!

Amanda Deer Jewelry
2023年1月24日

We have used them for 6 years now and couldn't recommend a better software to use for shipping. They are one of the few that works and cares about its customers and will go above and beyond for you!

Grill Your Ass Off
使用應用程式的時間:5年多
編輯時間:2022年11月17日

Love Ship station streamlines all my shipping into 1 central place.
I am able to ship from multiple sales platforms and use my multiple courier accounts.

Wolverine Custom Woodcraft
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:接近4年
2022年9月2日

Very happy with the Shopify app.
It makes shipping a super breeze.
Really a good app.
I highly recommend you to try them out

Dry Eye Mask
使用應用程式的時間:1年多
2022年8月30日

I love how easy it is to use Shipstation with Shopify! I get an order on shopify and it integrates very easily. I would recommend shipstation for all of you selling channels.

Bella Vie Jewelry
使用應用程式的時間:大約2年
2022年8月30日

ShipStation is the hub of my business. It makes my life so simple. I've connected my shopify store as well as all the other marketplaces where I sell. After several years of use, Shipstation continues to import all my order flawlessly.

DETOUR Shop
2022年8月9日

I have used shipstation for years for many of my clients. very good streamlining system. I recommend!

Grocery Boiz
使用應用程式的時間:10天
2022年8月4日

Great app for small businesses and includes everything you need to ship hundreds of orders a week with little-to-no hassle. Built-in UPS rate is also absolutely fantastic through them Would highly recommend.

Brazyn Life
使用應用程式的時間:接近6年
2022年8月3日

This app is super helpful in making shipping with our Shopify orders. Manually enter customer information when products are ready to ship is a thing of the past. Very helpful.

Element Glo
2022年7月22日

We use Shipstation every day for our E-commerce store. Makes shipping quick and easy. The support is great, Stancey always takes care of us

Klik Belts