ShipStation , 701 則評價

• 3% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 14% 的評分為 1 顆星
2020年9月25日

After nearly a year using ShipStation, I have to say we are quite satisfied overall. While not perfect - there are a few minor bugs here and there - I would definitely say its outperformed all of the other options we'd tried in the past. Absolutely love the built-in scan verification feature for packing orders as it has decreased our fulfillment error rate by over 98%. We've also had no issues with getting in touch with live chat or phone agents who have been able to help us with whatever issue we've encountered.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
使用應用程式 接近4年
2014年7月2日

We made the call to switch to ShipStation when drop shipping use to take up half of our day. Not only have we seen a severe decline in the daily hours needed to ship our products, but we know that as we grow, ShipStation has our back.

MakersKit
使用應用程式 3年多
編輯時間:2016年2月1日

*UPDATE JAN 2016 #2*
A rep from shipstation called our business to discuss features they are working on. Sounds promising.
*****

*UPDATE JAN 2016*
In 2012, Shipstation was cutting edge. I think they stopped working on major features in 2014. Now looking at alternatives.

If you run a small business and need a pure shipping solution, shipstation is still a winner. If you need expanded functionality (barcodes, inventory management, etc), look elsewhere

***********

AUG2012 review: Good product. Much better features than the other option on shopify. Def still some bugs though, especially in the automation rules... however, support has been responsive.

Crane And Canopy
使用應用程式 3年多
2014年1月21日

I've been really happy with ShipStation so far for my small business. It was immensely helpful during the busy holiday season being able to batch process and prepare orders to ship. As I add more product lines in the new year I can only see this app becoming more and more useful to my business.

Sweet Tea & Lemonade by Amber Housley
使用應用程式 接近3年
2016年6月5日

i Like this program a lot. It should be very helpful with my hemp company. We make non psychoactive extracts from cannabis and have been having trouble spreading the word because the FDA won't allow us to say much about cannabidiol. We are looking forward to showing the world our cbd crystals and terpenes with this great app!

Phytodabs
使用應用程式 大約2年
編輯時間:2017年10月11日

This system is a joke. Was told upgrading would help, and it removed all video tutorials. Went to chat, they're closed for a company wide meeting. Had promised to bulk ship all my orders to customers this weekend and the system is nothing but error messages about halfway through. Absolutely atrocious. Planning on cancelling my service immediately.

Update #1: Stars upgraded. Videos are still available, just in an area I didn't know about. This falls on me, and me alone. David reached out to me quite quickly after normal return to business. After a short description of my experience so far, he got me setup to get some assistance through one of their shipping professionals. Will update later for an overall fair review.

Exclusive Morale
使用應用程式 接近2年
2016年4月30日

This app has helped me do a lot of things other apps couldn't, (like the Canada Post app, which isn't really user friendly), but it has a few quirks that make it not as easy to use. I still haven't been able to figure out how to print huge batches of labels at a time, and I couldn't create a return shipping label for a customer in the US. But those are small inconveniences compared the pros-- it's fairly easy to use, and it actually helps me see my orders in a more helpful way, even than from the shopify back end.

Tessa Hughes Fashion
加拿大
使用應用程式 1年多
2022年3月23日

Very slow in the afternoon in rush period before Xmas hope this will be corrected for next year since it is 50% of our yearly sales All the rest is fine

Standout EDC
加拿大
使用應用程式 1年多
2014年7月20日

I really enjoy the ease of use and what this thing actually does for my business. I can't imagine having a Shopify store without having Shipstation. Support is good, not as good as Shopify itself, but they get the job done. It's missing one feature I'd really like but other than that, it's a solid product that's customizable to your business.

Tee Gorilla
使用應用程式 大約1年
2021年12月6日

We've been using ShipStation for a year now and have had no issues. Does exactly what we need. We were easily able to find the answers to any questions we had.

Saffron + Blue Gifts